- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 17967 KB
- Print Length: 78 pages
- Publisher: Steven Jackson (4 May 2014)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00K5BECH6
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #591,524 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Rocks And Minerals: Awesome Pictures and Amazing Facts: For Kids: A Look and Learn book about all kinds of Rocks, Minerals & Gemstones Kindle Edition
|Length: 78 pages||Word Wise: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersKindle Fire TabletsFire Phones
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
Enjoy unlimited access to over 1 million titles and thousands of audiobooks on any device for £7.99 a month, including this one. Learn more
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Three types of rocks all with pictures: Igneous, Sedimentary and Metamorphic. (The picture of the marble quarry is amazing!)
Did you know that there are 4700 types of minerals with more being discovered?! Learn how to identify them. What is a Rock Cycle? Find out here. Do you know what an inuksuk is? The author tells you in this book.
A simple glossary, perfect for children, is at the end.
Nothing really new in this book but well presented for kids (and adults) to understand and learn from.
One MAJOR problem! The formatting is BAD! The picture details, many times, are located on the next page making for a frustrating read especially when your child is asking "What's that rock?" etc. If better formatted I would have given this book 4 stars, but as is, only 3 stars.
I’ve been a rock hound since I was a very young girl and still have small collections in special places in my home despite having moved many times.
The information is interesting and easy to read for the intermediate reader and budding rock hound.
I plan to instil a love of rocks in my great grandsons with the help of the beautiful little gem of a book on one of my favourite subjects!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Hobbies & Interests > Science
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Teaching Aids & Educational Material
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Young Adult > Education & Reference
- Books > Young Adult > Science & Nature > General
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Science, Nature & How It Works
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Reference > Education > Primary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Children's Nonfiction > Science, Nature & How It Works