on 4 February 2013
very comfortable from the begining
would be nice if there were half sizes as well
as I had to buy a leather inner sole as they were slightly to big
a great buy would recomend it to anyone
specialy light as well
with great foot support
its like walking on air
just lovely
on 10 April 2014
True to size, however the fit is terribly tight. I am aware that it is suede and may mould to the shape of my foot but I do not want to take that risk and end up with another pair of boots in the cupboard. It is just strange fitting.
I do not have wide feet, just normal width but I think these boots may be better for narrow slender feet! If anyone has worn these for a while and find that it loosen with time then please comment. I am returning mine. Very disappointed as it is extremely light and looks very good.
on 11 May 2014
These boots are nice, good value ifyou buy it in sales as I did.

The leather is not very soft. I didn't use them at the moment.
on 21 April 2014
I bought x2 pair in the sale: simple, smart, comfortable and go with everything. I am a size 4 and they fit.
on 22 February 2013
I love these boots, they are very comfortable. They are also very lightweight and easy to take on and off.
on 18 April 2012
Extremely comfortable and they don't squeak on the shopfloor at work; result! (I hate squeaky shoes!). I bought these brown boots when they were on offer at £40. I really really wish I had bought black ones too as I can't afford £100 for a pair of boots. Here's hoping the black ones are on offer soon! Excellent purchase.
on 3 February 2014
Sadly had to send these boots back as they were an odd fit, too roomy and my foot moved about too much when I walked, they would have soon created blisters. My daughter tried them (we're the same shoe size) and she found the same problem.
on 22 April 2014
I love these boots ,I have had a pair for years and they are my go to boots for comfort and style ,when wearing flats ,I am delighted to get a second pair and would love a pair in black
on 25 December 2013
Love these boots. I was dubious about buying them online but I cant imagine putting on anything else right now. They are warm, comfy and smart under jeans. Love them!
on 17 February 2014
True to size , very comfortable and purchased whist on offer .I am very pleased. Would like them in black but they were not available in my size.