on 17 February 2014
I read the reviews carefully and did the checklist.
1. True size 5
2. Slim calves
3. Slim legs
4. Comfortable wedge

These fit the bill. The other review regarding how to put them on , by rolling the boots down the up is marvellous advice . I have not worn the outdoors yet as I have bought several pairs of boots in the SALE. But I wore them in the house for a whole day with tights and they were very comfortable !
on 20 November 2013
Those boots may be quite expensive, but it was worth to buy. I felt i'm walking on my own pillows! Very sexy, comfortable, I must also say it's quite thin, so those very winter days I don't know if I can wear them, unless i'm over protective to my beautiful brand new model boots! Wow. if you are rich, buy it, you won't miss a thing. you will feel and look sexy!!!!!!
on 13 January 2014
I was really looking forward to wearing these - not to be through.
I have size 5 feet but they are wide , I could not even get these onto my feet .You can tell from the feel of the sole that these are comfy boots . Unfortunately had to return.
on 15 November 2014
Bought these as I needed a comfortable boot for walking. I often buy Rockport and find them very comfortable but these are even better than I hoped. They look great, slim on the calf and ankle. They are a bit awkward to get on but rolling them down, as another reviewer suggested, solves this. Highly recommended.
on 4 December 2013
5 stars because it has all i wanted-a comfortable everyday boot for norrow calves which is a little bit classy, the circumference of my calf is 12 intches and theese boots are just that, of course the back material is very stretchy so women with wider circuference can wear as well but not much wider.it is a bit treaky to wear at first but since you get used to it is easy, just roll it down. they are thin as the other reviewer said but i wore them in very chilly wheather(it was snowing so temperature was very low) over jeggings and didn't feel a thing, especially in the toes.
on 13 December 2013
My new boots have arrived wow what a great buy, they are so comfortable. I have pain in heal and so live in cushioned trainers not at all sexy. the only down side is my calf and feet are very slim and they boots do not fit so well baggy fabric on ankle and calf. looks like I'll have to invest in some thick socks and leg warmers. The only reason I brought this boots is due to previous customers review and style of the boot. I may be investing in another pair.
on 5 January 2015
so comfortable.. i love this purchase