on 3 September 2014
Only good thing I can say about these shoes is that they are light weight. They allegedly have low friction linings to reduce the risk of blisters, but in less than half a mile I had huge blisters on my heels and had to take them off. The problem seems to be a pressure point at the back of the heel where the fabric 'pull on loop' is sewn in. Now I've worn them, can't return so taking them to the charity shop. They are made in China and quality is as expected from something a third of the price. If they really were wide fitting as the label said, then I dread to think what regular would have been, as these were really narrow/tight fitting.
The last pair of Rockport shoes I bought in the States about 20 years ago were really good, these aren't.
on 25 July 2014
As usual delivered promptly,shoe excellent,the most comfortable shoes ever.Warning these shoes are a very small fit ,I take size 8
normally but find size 9 perfect fit.Would advise buy one full size bigger than normal. I now have bought 4 pairs of these and intend to buy more whilst they are still available
on 8 January 2015
Yet another warehouse deal super bargain these shoes are incredibly light and the chocolate shade in quite muted. Good fit despite being wide fitting which they are not. If they last as long as my other Rockport boots and shoes they will outlast me!
on 18 September 2014
In general I more or less invariably get blisters from new shoes but these reached a new level of discomfort. Within about 200 yards walking these had given me bad blisters on both heels. I will persevere but I fear these may be consigned to the cupboard.
on 22 July 2014
Good smart quality shoes. I have worn all summer and they still look good.
Light and well supported with a special shock absorber heel.
I take size 10 and they fit very comfortably.
Would recommend Rockport shoes - fir is good as is the quality and look.
on 24 August 2014
my husband is very pleased with the shoes very light yet robust we took a 9.5 instead of a 9 after reading the reviews a great bargin
on 18 February 2015
Comfortable and light. My only complaint is the liner means they get hot in summer.
on 25 July 2014
like all rockport footwear, well made & excellently finished. highly recommended
on 26 May 2015
Despite ordering size 10, my foot size, the shoes were too small. Other Rockport footwear I have ordered have fitted perfectly.
on 12 November 2015