Rocket Science Womens Rocket Wetsuit Large
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Please note: The carbon drive panels are perfectly legal for Ironman or Challenge events but under new ITU rules in 2014 they are no longer legal in ITU events. If you cut the carbon drive panels off, which is easy enough to do then they will be legal under ITU rules.
- Womens Height: 165 - 180cm, Womens Weight: 59 - 68kg
- Complies with latest WTC, USAT and ITU regulations
- BLT SL panels: 48% lighter than standard neoprene providing excellent buoyancy.
- Vortex Technology reduces drag of up to 6%.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
The Rocket wetsuit line introduces the ultimate wetsuit in the triathlon market designed for athletes who seek to maximise their performance by taking advantage of exclusive proprietary designs and materials like BLT (Buoyancy Laminated Technology), VT (Vortex Technology) and no H20 Technology to make you faster and more efficient with every stroke. RSS also pioneered the first welded seam wetsuit in the triathlon industry in 2005 to maximise comfort and durability.Features:First Carbon Fibre integrated wetsuitComplies with latest WTC, USAT and ITU regulationsBLT SL panels: 48% lighter than standard neoprene providing excellent buoyancy.Vortex Technology reduces drag of up to 6%.Welded Technology design provides comfort and extends the life of the suitCarbon Drive panels activated only on the pull portion of the stroke, increase the effective cross section area of the arm by 8%.Drive panels increase the effective cross section area of the arm by 8%.Leg and Wrist Flex panels for easy exit from the suit.Silicone tape keeps wrist and leg panels in place.Durable YKK zippers.Comfortable t-shirt feeling neckline.Racing Red Colour.Construction from #40 Yamamoto Neoprene.The new Maglock design eliminates the need for velcro. It reduces your transition time with easy reach - pull action.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|