on 25 November 2013
I bought these boots in a local store about two months ago to replace a pair of 6 year-old Dr Martens. I have worn them most days since. They are incredibly comfortable and versatile, and I find them easy to do up. The soles have worn quite a bit at the back, but no more than would be expected.

However, the synthetic outer has actually rubbed off in two places and the toe area has collapsed inwards! I do walk everywhere, however I don't use these boots for anything more strenuous than boring city walking for about 30 mins every day. They are no longer waterproof thanks to the rubbed areas. I never expected them to last as long as my old Docs, but two months is a bit pathetic.

I will keep wearing mine til they break fully, but I somehow don't think that will take too long. I would not buy these again.
on 23 October 2013
I was a bit nervous on what size to order but I went with my regular size & they fit right out of the box. They are so comfortable & look fabulous! I'm now trying to decide which brown pair to get. I have 2 different size feet and these are good for both length and width. The heel is definitely tapered for a more girly fit but it's ok on my ankle.
on 27 November 2014
Beautiful boots. Very good fit. No rubbing. Wore them all day the day I got them and they were, and still are, very, very comfortable.
I have had a pair of these gorgeous boots for well over a year...I wore them almost every day last winter and they never let me down.
They fit beautifully, look very feminine. and are SO snug.
I am vegan which is why I chose them. So many manmade fibres are crap but these are fantastic.
I cannot rate them highly enough.
on 11 January 2015
I love these boots but in previous purchases have often found Rocket Dog footwear to be quite small in size, especially as I have wide feet so for the boots I opted for the next size up however when they arrived they were far too big, sods law! So I sent them back and re-ordered them in my normal size 5. They are so comfy! Best boots I have bought in a long time; they are comfortable and look good too.
on 17 October 2014
Unfortunately I only wore these boots twice before having to return them as the sole started to come away from the boot! They seemed sturdy and of good quality until this! They seemed slightly on the small side to me, a small 8 but fine if you are between sizes
Disappointed as usually a good trusted brand
on 5 November 2014
I have had these boots for only 10 months, they are very comfortable, a bit of a pain to get on and off but the comfort used to outweigh this!
However, the boots are so poorly made that the front of the boot has completely come away from the sole! Leaving me with a very wet sock!!! The other boot does not appear to have pulled away but I still have wet socks! I'm so disappointed that these boots are so poorly made as they look good and were comfortable!
on 24 February 2013
I love these boots, they are really comfortable. I could wear them all day straight away. I have had some really good comments from other people about the and I love the bottom of the soles they are really unique and with a bit of artistic lace tying I have really made these boots my own. The only down side is that you have to buy a size bigger for them to fit.
on 10 April 2015
I love these boots! I have had them a few months now and have worn them often as they are so comfortable and look great. They have been put through their paces well as I like to do lots of walking on a variety of terrain. I would definitely buy them again.
on 4 May 2015
They were lovely but the soles came apart at the heel within a few months! Cost me £8 to have it fixed but the guy said it will just happen again because the stitching has been poorly done, not what I would expect from Rocket Dog shoes.
on 13 February 2014
After reading some of the other reviews I was happy to order , very pleased when they arrived fitted well and comfortable. unfortunately wore them once and along the sides on both the glue had pulled away and was left with drafty feet. Am now awaiting refund.