Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop now

Size: 5 UK|Colour: Black Sugar Flower|Change

on 18 August 2016
I got myself these yellow beauties and I must say, I absolutely loooooove these! They are so comfortable and look great too. I especially love the yellow color, it's one of the happiest colors imo! So happy with the purchase, a huge bargain too :) Highly recommended.

Some folks have commented these being clown shoes (wide on toes), not true! I also own couple pairs of Rocket Dog's Jazzin shoes and they look a bit wide in the toe area I guess, but these do not. Absolutely perfect! (and I love my Jazzin clown shoes a ton too, Rocket Dog is so comfortable!).
on 29 September 2014
I purchased these on a wim, I'm a young 66 and wanted a comfortable casual colourful shoe to wear with jeans and I've found them. After asking my daughter if they were ok for a women of my age I started wearing them and have not looked back. I purched Rocket Dogs shoes before and was always happy with them they seem a good fit for my feet well made and strong. They were a very good price so if I didn't feel happy wearing them I haven't lost to much money Very happy. 😀
on 25 August 2015
Fantastic! I love them! They are comfy, look good and fit perfectly. I've had a pair of slip on rocket dogs that have lasted with light summer use for about seven years so I wanted to try some more. The laces are a little fiddly as they have to be loosened quite far down before I can get them on but they are definitely worth the effort!
on 22 September 2014
I bought these instead of Converse and I wont be going back. They are very well made, comfy and an absolute bargain.
on 22 September 2015
Great quality boots and very well made as you would expect from a designer brand. They fit as expected and my daughter loves them. Brilliant price as well, may purchase other colours/designs also. Extremely pleased with purchase and would recommend :-)
on 2 July 2014
the color is exactly what it is. The shoes are a bit large, I would have choose a 5 or 5.5 instead of a 6 but otherwise I love them. quick delivery and cheap product that look averall good quality
on 28 October 2015
I am normally a size 4 but have wide feet so went for a size 5, perfect, comfortable and no rubbing on first wear!!
on 4 September 2014
Nice and stylish shoes of fine quality for a good price. Fast delivery and good packaging.
on 11 October 2015
love the colour, love the style and worn it few times so comfortable
its width for my toes were perfect so i am very happy and would buy more of those shoes when needed
on 5 July 2015
Lovely boots well made and comfortable. I bought my usual size and they come up rather large but with a pair of socks they are fine with room to spread the toes.