Size: 6 UK|Colour: Brown|Change
Price:£30.00+ £3.49 shipping

on 14 January 2014
I've always been a fan of Rocket Dog boots and shoes as they are always good quality and comfortable and these do not disappoint! After reading the other reviews I thought I would take a chance on buying these online, I am in between sizes so I went for the larger of the two and they fit wonderfully. Big enough to get a thick pair of socks on underneath but not too big that they would fall off, however they are a "loose" fit so if you like your boots snug then these are not for you! They are also very narrow across the toes (which is fine for me with very narrow feet) but I imagine if your feet are wide then they could be quite tight. All in all a great pair of boots and fast delivery many thanks.
on 16 October 2013
I bought these boots in the light brown colour and I am very pleased with them. They are not as bulky as other ankle boots such as uggs and are quite narrow which is good for me. I originally bought the size 6 but had to change them for a size 5 so I'd advise going down a size. I can get quite a thick pair of socks under them comfortably and they are a nice change from my usual knee length boots. They were also cheaper on amazon than on other websites.
on 3 November 2013
I have these boots in black and in tan. I love them. Very comfortable to wear. I have quite wide feet and a high instep so find boots difficult to fit. In these I fit a size down from my normal size.
on 1 October 2013
I have been looking out for something like these & couldnt believe my luck when I found them. Comfortable, good sole, color lovely & excellent price. Love Rocket Dog.
on 13 November 2013
I bought these boots in my usual size, an 8. Taking into account the other reviews I knew I was risking them being too big but thought I'd give them ago because they were significantly cheaper than a size 7. Although the boot is long, the depth between the sole and top of foot of the boot is shallow, if I'd bought a smaller size I would not have be able to get my foot in. Quality wise I agree they aren't immaculate but I feel they are wearable. I bought them in dark brown suede and they are great however, the lining is red tartan and I can see red threads on the outside of the boot, they have been easily cut off but thought it was worth mentioning it. I would recommend these.
on 13 November 2014
love my mint rocket dogs im a 5 and orderd a 5 the design means they are a little loose around the heel and a little narrow around the foot but i am sure when worn in they will be like slippers
review image
on 10 December 2013
I do have a bad back so do find them a little difficult to pull on but once on very comfortable
on 8 January 2016
No cold feet this winter! I got the brown (which is VERY dark brown) I would send for the black but they are out of stock in my size. I adore them! I have been using ankle boots for years now but I must say that the "Rocket Dog" are the "bees knees". Best ankle boots I have ever worn. Get them before they are all gone.
on 6 September 2013
I like the boots, although they don't scream quality, that is, a bit of glue on show and stitching/fabric slightly dodgy in places, I like the look of them and they are very comfortable. Now the dilemma is; going on previous reviews that they are on the larger side, I ordered size 3 as I usually wear between 3 and 4 but 3 is too small. There is no option to exchange them for a bigger size (as I would have done) and I have to shed out for the delivery cost to return them, order another pair whilst waiting for my refund of which I am in both minds if I will bother to do.
on 14 January 2014
This review was only ever going to go 1 way or the other. They are easy the wear, go with everything and can be worn for smart or casual. Al good 5 stars well deserved