on 28 December 2013
I previously owned the ankle high version of these which I purchased a lot dearer elsewhere! I love the design of these boots and they are extremely comfortable. Unfortunately my ankle boots came to an abrupt end when the sole finally detached from the boots! Shame I didn't know about this before I purchased these. These have since started to split at the sole, and have also lost one heel. The interior wore away quite early on too. I am not a big walker, as I take the car everywhere, so expected a longer life than this. I have since bought a cheap pair of boots which have lasted well so far.
on 16 December 2013
I ordered both the brown and the black pair of these boots in the exact same sizes. The black pair arrived and fit very comfortably but with the brown pair I couldn't even get my feet into them. Am nervous about re-ordering as don't know if they will fit or not.
on 16 September 2015
ABSOLUTLEY TERRIBLE! Do not waste your money on these cheap and nasty boots. They arrived, I tried them on and they were a good fit. I wore them for 1 day no problems. The next day I attempted to put them on again and I simply could not get my feet into them. I have no other explanation for this other than that they have shrunk following my first use of them. There is nothing wrong with my feet - all my other shoes fit perfectly. The fabric these boots are made from is very poor quality though. I have emailed the seller to resolve this problem twice now and no response whatsoever. Not happy.
on 12 August 2017
They are lovley boots but I'm a 5 n got a 5 and it was hard work trying to get them on really tight around the ankle area I'm only a 5ft3 9st10 so my ankles arnt bigger they just small fitting
on 18 October 2017
Not for me - looked OK but very tight fitting. Returned got full refund. If you have a slim foot would be OK
on 28 May 2017
I usually love this brand but these were awful. The heels were soft and collapsed and so trying to actually get them on was a nightmare. Will not be buying again
on 30 April 2014
After reading the reviews, I ordered a size 7 (I'm normally a 5½ or 6) The fit perfect for me. They are not leather but certainly look it. I brought some stain guard/water proofer so hopefully they are now waterproof. But despite not being leather I love them and they were a definite bargain as they look just like the real thing. Put it this way ..... I shall be ordering another pair in tan! A happy customer!
on 26 December 2017
Item arrived on time and was as described. I was happy with product and would recommend
on 7 March 2015
Have owned a pair of these boots before with no problems, however have had 2 pairs now from here, first pair bought as a present but were faulty and the replacement pair sent were even worse! First pair had missing buckle and second pair the lining was completely ripped after waiting from January till March for the replacement!
on 7 September 2015
Fit exactly as expected, really comfortable and a lovely style. I had previously seen these in a high street store, however the material of these boots is really poor. In store they were made of a leatherette type material, these appear to be fabric and have a strange gold sheen to them. The item didn't mention that they were seconds or in anyway different to those in store. I will be returning them and buying elsewhere!