- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 3840 KB
- Print Length: 108 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Unbuttoned Press (21 Sept. 2013)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00FD7SGFG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #698,423 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Rock Hard And Wet (BBW Shapeshifter Paranormal Romance) (Nymphs Of New York Book 1) Kindle Edition
|Length: 108 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersKindle Fire TabletsFire Phones
- Similar books to Rock Hard And Wet (BBW Shapeshifter Paranormal Romance) (Nymphs Of New York Book 1)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
‘Rock Hard and Wet’ is the first instalment in the nymphs of New York series, it’s a sizzling paranormal romance by author Jennifer James. Here’s an excerpt from the book:
Poseidon, god of the sea, proclaims that any nymph from his harem who wishes to search out a mate may do so.
However, she only has three days to find someone he deems worthy.
Welcome to the world of the Nymphs of New York.
She’s a nymph on a mission.
Callianira, curvy, vivacious, and the life of the party at every orgy, has fallen prey to a depression no amount of hot lovin’ can shake. Her best friend Petra has a plan: a trip to New York City to find mates who can handle a couple of horny nymphs for a lifetime of hot sex and soul deep love.
Callie’s not buying the sales pitch Petra is hawking, but goes along for the ride. She figures she can find a male or two who won’t mind acting as multiple orgasm donors.
He’s sexy, rock hard, and has just been released from a five hundred year prison sentence.
Outcast from the Aerie of New York, grotesque Theo’s focused on guarding the humans of Brooklyn and keeping his twin Logan out of trouble. When gorgeous females who smell like salt water and sex invade his territory, his careful plan for regaining entrance to the secular aerie gets ripped out to sea.
They’re completely wrong for each other.
Callie’s magic is tied to the ocean.
Theo can’t swim.
Callie is carefree, sweet, and finds joy in bending the rules.Read more ›
I loved this book. Instead of the more normal paranormal creatures, Ms James has picked something more unusual and it really works. It flowed well, was written nicely and with a flair for character and plot that was refreshing. There were enough twists and turns to keep me amused to the point that as soon as I finished the story, I downloaded the other one in the series (Wet for the Titan).
My only gripe is that I wanted it to be longer! But that is purely selfish of me, the story is the perfect length, didn't feel rushed and...yeah, Yum!
Callie has three days in New York to have fun, but she finds something beyond her plan, something she wants to last, but nothing is ever simple.
Theo wants to find a way to end exile from his species, but finds someone who may be worth more than redemption.
Enter the imagination of Jennifer James. Go boldly into a world of humour, hot lovin' and unexpected twists and turns.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Fiction > Myths & Fairy Tales
- Books > Romance > Paranormal > Psychics
- Books > Romance > Paranormal > Werewolves & Shifters
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Fairy Tales
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Mythology & Folk Tales > Mythology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Psychics
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Werewolves & Shifters
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Fairy Tales