on 3 January 2016
★Review★

Reviewing after what must be my 15th re read of this book.

Shall keep it short.

LOVE LOVE LOVE Eddie. Adored Jet, even if she drove me insane at times.

I enjoyed how Jet had spent most of her life, looking out for others, sacrificing for her family, yet in this book she has an entire group of people all stood there willing to be her back up and catch her when she falls. With Eddie right at the front of that group.

Eddie had spent months trying to get Jet's attention, and when he eventually has his chance, he refuses to let anything, even Jet herself, spoil it.

Add in some bad guys, a bit of drama, some funny moments, and it is an excellent 5 stars.

A great addition to the Rock Chick series, and one of my favourite couples in the series - shall be a book I re read many more times

Genre : - Cont. Romance
Series : - 2nd in the series
Love triangle? - No
Cheating? - No
HEA? - Yes
Would I read more by this author/or in this series? - Yes
Rating - 5
on 8 June 2014
I have to admit I didn't think 'Rock Chick Rescue' was going to beat 'Rock Chick' but I am happy to say that I was very wrong. (Smiles) I have said many times in reviews how I was gripped from the first chapter but I really, really was. After reading the chapter 1 of this book at the end of 'Rock Chick' I had to find out how Jet got out of her problem.
Jet is shy, awkward, gets tough-tied when she is around really hot guys, Eddie is a very hot guy and during a small get together she finds herself alone with Eddie and during exchange and Eddie touching her, she tells Eddie, who is a cop and a Mexican that she has a problem with 'his kind' of course Jet means his hottnes but Eddie takes it the wrong way and Jet runs. How does that plot not grip anyone? I had to get the book to see how she got herself out of it.
There is of course your usual, kidnapping, a knive in Jet' s throat, the Rock Chicks getting involved and run amuck. Bar fights, a murder waiting to happen, and of course a guy who is willing to "Brand"Jet as his own. And some really funny banter between all the gang that had me laughing out loud.
Tex is my favorite character. He is funny, crazy and he will protect all the girls at Fortnums.

This story is about Jet and Eddie, it was well written from start to finish, there were sex scenes but it wasn't written in description which makes a nice change, I wasn't reading pages and pages of sex. There were kissing scenes that I must admit were sizzling and it made a refreshing change.

This was better then the first book in my opinion and I thought that was an amazing book. I can't wait to start reading 'Rock Chick Redemption' because it's about the older Nightingale Hank. Plus Roxie' s uncle is Tex, and the first chapter has me wondering what on earth is going to happen, so again I'm in for a really good book.
on 27 January 2013
I have now read all the Rock Chick Series (apart from Ally & Ren as its not out yet) and have come back to do review. If you read this review and then go on to read the books come back and do a review. This is my 3 rd Series of Kristen Ashley (Colorado Mountain Series and Dream Man Series) as much as i LOVE LOVE LOVE the other series Rock Chick is on top.

I wasn't too sure of Eddie in Indy and Lee's book but omg i think im in love :) I love the men in the series for the obvious reason that they are HOT!!! And i love alpha males and that they will go to any length for their women. The women in the series i love just as much. I love that they are described as read women not fake bimbos. They are strong independent women that have their strengths and weaknesses. I love their friendship and loyalty; they would just about do anything for each other.

I don't really know what else to say other than get reading but i warn you once to start you won't be able to put iT down and you'll want to be a Rock Chick and have you very own Hot Bunch Boy ;)
on 5 February 2013
OMG ...... if you are reading the reviews to decide whether or not you should read "The Rock Chick Series" ... then dont waste any more time umming and ahhing about it. You MUST buy or download these books!! They have EVERYTHING in them and will have you roaring with laughter from the start to the finish. I can honestly say that I have not been able to put them down (thank GOODNESS I have been able to download the next book after I finished another one - it would have killed me to have to wait around for the next installment of Rock Chick and serious Hot Bod drama!!).

I can also honestly say that if Kristen Ashley carried on writing about these characters forever, I would carry on buying them.

Brilliant Books ...... so what are you waiting for ..... BUY, BUY, BUY (but prepare to put your life on hold whilst you READ, READ, READ) :)
on 26 July 2017
Almost a perfect 5 but the hoo ha made it a four point five.
I really love all the characters and ms Ashley can write a side character like no one else, while your reading your imagining the next story and if your favourite will get a book.
The rock chicks definitely make me smile can't wait for the next one.
on 30 May 2014
This followed a similar formula to the first in this series with a girl in peril getting protection and a little lurve from Denver's finest and Nightingale's company of badass hotties.
There was lots going on and I loved that we got to pick up the same characters again, especially Indy and Lee from the last book. The female hero in this, Jet, pushed Eddie away time and time again and that got really old for me. I don't feel like they really had any happy times together like Indy and Lee eventually got to in the first book.
Still, if you enjoyed Rock Chick, this is more of the same and you'll probably like this too.
on 6 November 2014
Well what can I say Jet working two jobs and looking after her mother, dad comes into town and that lands her in trouble.
Eddie good cop tries to win jet over but also tries to fix her problems. Jet is as Tex says loopy loo and Eddie is very powerful and will do anything to protect her. Best bits are Eddie's mother and Jets mother plus Ada found they bit funny. Really enjoyed this book looking forward to reading about Hank.
on 27 December 2016
I'm not sure how Kristen does it but I went from giggling like a little girl to crying in heartbreak reading this book. I wasn't the sure I was gonna believe Eddie and Jet but I did cause they work together. I love how I'm getting to know all the guys in this crazy gang, great story and characters.
on 13 November 2017
Finally got round to reading this series and I can't believe I've left it so long, loved Eddie and jet. Just love the whole gang and can't wait to read the rest of the series
on 24 May 2014
Outstanding book as kristin ashley has written so much this is me just getting to her rock chick books. I so wish l had got there sooner. I loved this book jet and eddie were just great l loved that she didnt have a clue how hot she was. Not very happy with the ending though felt like you didnt really know if they got there happy ending or not maybe as l continue on my rock chick ride l will find out.