on 25 March 2013
I was, at first, bit apprehensive as the length of the necklace is very short compared to my usual ones but it turned out that this necklace works most wonderfully with the shorter length. It looks good especially with button up shirts!
on 8 September 2015
Great
on 11 July 2015
Love this so Much . Chain about the right length for me. I've been wearing it for about a week none stop (even when sleeping ) and no sign of breaking which I know others had a problem with. Only thing I'm not to happy about is the chain won't come out. The ends are too big for the ring it's going through. Wanted to change it for one of mine own. Will wait for it to break.
Skull itself is stunning, exactly what I wanted. Will be wearing it indefinitely.
on 14 December 2013
Bought as a gift for my 17 year old daughter, I think I'll be borrowing it from time to time. Beautifully made, delicate-looking but strong. Comes in a nice little box, too. Love it!
on 11 August 2014
The skull is lovely and is as shown, but the chain broke within a few days of use. Not too much bother getting another but better quality chain would be good.
on 3 November 2015
For £6 not bloody worth it!You can do your own better quality and cheaper.Won't shop again
on 28 September 2016
Very happy with purchase. Well packaged, quick delivery, lovely necklace.
on 18 November 2014
4, instead of 5 due to the fact that the necklace turns the wrong way.
on 19 March 2015
Quick delivery and nice box but not as big as I thought :(
on 10 August 2014
Lovely necklace, now my favourite necklace I own