Customer reviews

Robots [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 14 October 2013
I found Epic to be hilarious!

It was a great watch and I recommend it to fans of Disney and other animations.

It is fun for all the family and not just for kids - everyone in my family is above 19 and we all really enjoyed it.

The slug and the snail made the film even more hilarious and enjoyable, the film remimded me a little bit of Avatar but with less colours. It was still a fantastic animation with an enjoyable plot and great casting.
on 10 July 2015
Really enjoyed this DVD. Saw it first on the plane going on holiday, had no earpieces so only saw the action, thought when I get home will order it from Amazon. Really glad I did, highly recommend for youngsters and oldies like me. A lot like Avatar but not so complicated and verychild friendly..
on 13 January 2016
Bought this for our grandchildren (Ages 6 and 8), and they loved it. It was one of those films I think they would watch again and again.

For some reason this was delivered next day, Sunday, which was totally cool! Great job Amazon.
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 5 February 2014
Transported to a magical world, a teenager called Mary Katherine (M.K.) is recruited by a nature spirit called Queen Tara and shrunk to a tiny size in order to help the "Leaf Men" save their forest from evil warriors.

This is a beautiful and inspiring film for all the family with plenty of funny parts
on 19 October 2013
We never had time to see this in the cinema and we like having Friday as family night, staying at home watching a DVD and pretending we are at the cinema. Much easier on the wallet when you have six people. We all enjoyed this film, and in fact have watched it again several times in the past week. This will be used frequently in the future, and definitely one of our planned films for the Christmas season.
on 12 May 2014
I enjoy CGI films as they appeal to the youngster in me. I took a chance with this film, not knowing anything about it and boy was I surprised. It's great! I totally enjoyed watching. Amazingly the others who watched with me (all adults too) said they thought this was a really entertaining film. What an unexpected pleasure - this deserves 6 stars!
on 5 January 2016
Epic it's a great movie. I didn't have too much expectations and it wasn't perfect at all, but it was cute, funny and definitely not boring. All the characters are well made, but not perfect again.. except the funny characters.. they were pretty great.
I had only one disappointment and that was the end. It just ended in a weird way and I'm really not sure about it. Anyway it was entertaining, cute soo I can't complain at all. :)
on 7 May 2017
The Grandchildren loved it, they thought it was great fun. Child friendly picture on the cover. What's not to like!
on 19 August 2015
After watching this 3 times in a row, my 6 year old granddaughter highly recommends this 'Eco' friendly film, I thought it was enjoyable the first time but my boredom levels are more acute than her's so that was enough for me.
on 26 March 2017
Great, plays well, could of been abit faster delivery but apart from that good service