ROBIN RYDE is an author, speaker and provocateur. He merges leadership theory, cultural commentary, organisational know-how and punk philosophy to create a unique take on life and work.
- Co-owner of Robin Ryde Consulting Ltd
- Co-owner of Situation Press
- Head of Leadership with the Oxford Group
- Academic Director, Australia & New Zealand School of Government
- Former CEO of the UK National School of Government.
- Visiting fellow of Ashridge Business School
- Columnist of Civil Service World
Robin has written 5 books:
- "The Truth of Revolution, Brother: An Exploration of the Philosophy of Punk" Situation Press, October 2014
- "Creating Authentic Organizations: Bringing Meaning and Engagement Back to Work" Kogan Page, October 2014
- "Never Mind the Bosses: Hastening the Death of Deference for Business Success", Wiley (Jossey Bass), October 2012
- "Custom Built Leadership", Palgrave Macmillan, 2008
- "Thought Leadership: Moving Hearts & Minds" Palgrave Macmillan, 2007
Robin divides his time between organisational and leadership work, and his fascination with cultural theory and philosophy. In the organisational space, Robin has worked with a range of clients in the Gulf, Australia, Greece, South America, India, North America, central and eastern Europe. And he continues to work with a range of leading figures in the field of leadership and organisation development including Professor Mark Moore and Professor Dutch Leonard (Harvard Business School), Professor Keith Grint (Warwick Business School), Professor Manfred Ket de Vries (INSEAD), Dr Mee-Yan Cheung Judge, David Macleod, Professor Cary Cooper (Lancaster University Management School), and Robert Swan OBE (first person in history to walk to both poles)