- Also check our best rated Dab Radio reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
2 year Breakdown & Accidental Damage Coverfrom London General Insurance Company Limited
- Mechanical and electrical breakdown cover including accidental damage.
- E-mail delivery of policy documents within 24 hours.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Cancel at any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter. Transferable if you sell or gift your product.
- Amazon Protect does not cover products purchased for business/commercial use and only covers products purchased on the same day from Amazon.co.uk. Please read the Policy Summary and Terms and Conditions located on the insurance product page before buying.
Roberts Stream94i DAB+/DAB/FM Internet Radio with Spotify Connect and Added Bluetooth - Black/Wood
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- With built-in FM/DAB/DAB+, Internet Radio, and Podcasts. With over 20,000 Internet Radio stations and counting, plus thousands of Podcasts, you can listen to radio stations from around the globe.
- What's more, it has 120 radio station presets and 5 easy-access preset buttons, so you can quickly access your favourite stations.
- Stream94i features Spotify Connect support, and home network streaming (PC, Mac or NAS). You can also listen to music stored on a USB storage device too.
- Stream 94i has an acoustically tuned wooden cabinet that really packs a punch with its rich, room-filling sound.
- Mornings made easy - with multiple alarms, sleep and snooze timers, the Stream 94i performs equally well as a bedside companion. Wake to a radio alarm (DAB/FM/Internet) or buzzer alarm.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Colour Name: Wood | Style Name: With Spotify Connect
Stream 94i Smart Radio delivers all of the functionality of its predecessor, Stream 93i, now with added Bluetooth. Use Stream 94i as a stylish speaker and stream your music collection from a smartphone or iPad. Featuring built-in FM/DAB/DAB+, built-in wireless connectivity, access to millions of songs via Spotify Connect, and a choice of 20,000+ internet radio stations and podcasts. What's more, you can listen to your personal music collection by streaming direct from your PC/Mac/NAS via Music player. It's easily controlled with the free UNDOK iOS/Android smartphone app.
1 x Stream94i Internet Radio; 1 x Mains Adapter; 1 x Instruction Booklet
From the manufacturer
Roberts Stream 94i
Smarter than the average radio
The Stream 94i delivers all of the functionality of its predecessor, Stream 93i, now with added Bluetooth. Use the Stream 94i as a stylish speaker and stream your music collection from a smartphone or iPad. Featuring built-in FM/DAB/DAB+, built-in wireless connectivity, access to millions of songs via Spotify Connect, and a choice of 20,000+ internet radio stations and podcasts. What's more, you can listen to your personal music collection by streaming direct from your PC/Mac/NAS via Music player. It's easily controlled with the free UNDOK iOS/Android smartphone app.
The radio and much more
The radio. All of it.
Built-in FM/DAB/DAB+, Internet Radio, and Podcasts. With over 20,000 Internet Radio stations and counting, plus thousands of Podcasts, you can listen to radio stations from around the globe. What's more, it has 120 radio station presets and 5 easy-access preset buttons, so you can quickly access your favourite stations.
Stream music from anywhere
Stream 94i features Spotify Connect support, and home network streaming (PC, Mac or NAS). You can also listen to music stored on a USB storage device. So whether you’ve got a great playlist on Spotify, or an album stored on your computer, you can send them straight to the Stream 94i.
Not in front of your speakers and want to change the track? Not a problem. The Stream 94i can be fully controlled from anywhere in your home using the Undok smartphone app. Plus, the Stream 94i also offers full on-device controls, and a handy remote control so you don’t need to have your phone with you at all times.
Stream 94i has been fine-tuned by our team of engineers to make sure it delivers the warm Roberts sound we're best known for. The result is an acoustically tuned wooden cabinet that really packs a punch with its rich, room-filling sound.
Mornings made easy
With multiple alarms, sleep and snooze timers, the Stream 94i performs equally well as a bedside companion. Wake to a radio alarm (DAB/FM/Internet) or buzzer alarm.
Save your favourites
With 120 presets, you can save radio stations - FM, DAB and Internet - whilst you're discovering new music. So you can switch back at the touch of just a few buttons.
The Stream 94i has been designed to use the Stream 93i rechargeable battery pack which is available as an optional extra. You can then enjoy your radio away from mains power, whether in the garden, or even when out for a picnic.
|Roberts Stream 94i||Roberts Stream 93i||Roberts Stream 218||Roberts Revival iStream2||Roberts Stream 65i|
|Supports Spotify Connect||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Bluetooth audio streaming from Smartphone||✓||-||✓||-||✓|
|Music Player via Network (access music files stored on your PC, Mac or NAS over your home network)||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Music Player via USB (access your music files stored on an external USB drive)||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Music Player support: MP3/WMA/FLAC/AAC/ALAC||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Built-in Wi-Fi Connectivity||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Wired Ethernet Port||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Control via free Undok app (iOS or Android devices)||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here is my personal experience along with 3 photos.
Fitted the 2 big buttons with some rubber seals, so that they are bigger, nonslip and easier to turn.
Connected a very good digital recorder (Sony ICD-LX30).
Connected this radio system to my HI-FI equipment...
The global result is a lot better than I had ever expected !!!
I had been a bit worried about the internet connection after reading negative reviews but so far it has been faultless. The blue tooth no problem and the DAB even has a reception bar that is useful when in the marginal areas as we are. The only problem I have found so far is the alarm is a bit quiet and for some reason when the clock was set to internet time it was 2 hours out but fine via radio.
I already own three Roberts Stream 83i Dab/Internet radios and have enjoyed their superb sound quality and features. Was extremely hacked off when Last.fm withdrew their service but delighted when I became aware of the Roberts Stream 93i which offered Spotify as an alternative.
Persuaded my wife to purchase one from Amazon as my Christmas present. It arrived promptly early December but I was not allowed to play with it until Christmas day... that was part of the deal!.
The notable improvements in my view are:
- Sound quality improved with better filtering of a slight interference from WiFi experienced with previous model
- 40 pre-sets each for Dab, FM and Internet Radio
- The two alarm settings easier to access
- Excellent colour display with artwork
- Fade in of chosen mode for the alarms
If I'm hyper critical, there's a couple of negative comments:
- the new fabric covering for the stereo speakers will probably be susceptible to damage
- there's still no "Back" button on the remote.
The Android app which is available for both the 83i and the 93i offers even more functionality than the supplied remote, with the added advantage of colour graphics for station branding and artwork of album covers.
Using the Line Out socket on the back, I have current got this connected to my Quad 34 controller / 306 power amp and finally playing through a pair of 45 year old Kef Cadenzas.
Finally... a tip for owners of the previous 83i model who, like me, are hacked of with the ending of Last.fm streaming. If you have Spotify on your Smart Phone and you purchase a Bluetooth Receiver (I favour the Belkin F8Z492UK Bluetooth Music Receiver) and plug this into the Aux In socket on the rear of the radio, you can stream Spotify to the radio. This is the method I now use on our old 83i's. Works for me!
Brilliant product. Just brilliant.
Price-wise I think this radio is overpriced. I paid less than the full price but would not spend £200 on it. The main limitation is a lack of batteries meaning that the radio is not really portable. I know that it is possible to buy a battery from Roberts and fit it on the back of the radio but because it will cover the back speaker I think it will affect sound quality (and won't look nice nether). I am thinking about buying and trying a 12V rechargeable battery on ebay with a long cord... I never had the stream 93i but it seems the difference between these models is absolutely minimal with the stream 94i having the bluetooth additionally. Not sure this justifies a £60 difference between the two models.
In conclusion it is a great product with very good sound quality but there are some limitations of which some (firmware stability) hopefully will be fixed in future updates and others (lack of batteries and not a big difference from the previous version) might be more serious for some customers...
Most recent customer reviews