- Hardcover: 240 pages
- Publisher: Square Peg (6 April 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1910931519
- ISBN-13: 978-1910931516
- Product Dimensions: 17.4 x 2.4 x 25.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 173 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 133 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Roasting Tin: Simple One Dish Dinners Hardcover – 6 Apr 2017
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Simple in concept yet so very clever, this is a cookbook for those who are time-poor but wanting a nutritious, wholesome supper after a busy day" (Liz Earle Wellbeing Magazine)
"[The Roasting Tin] has earned a place in kitchens up and down the country" (Nigella Lawson)
About the Author
Rukmini Iyer is a food stylist and food writer, formerly a lawyer. She loves creating new recipes and making food look beautiful for shoots, and when she's not styling, cooking or entertaining, she can usually be found reading by the riverside, or filling her balcony with more plants than it can hold.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am looking forward to Rukmini's next book.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Such a range of ideas. Every meal so far has been a great success.
No nonsense just delicious!