on 8 January 2017
Boots appear of a good quality for the price. Solid and comfortble. Look wider than on the product imagery. Arrived on time, and for the price will certainly get money's worth of wear.
review image
on 15 July 2016
Great boots.
Real leather, nice and soft.
Fit perfect for my size 9 feet and comfortable.
I have fitted insoles which makes them even nicer.
No idea yet re durability but they look good and seem like decent quality
on 11 August 2017
Well made desert boots in a beautiful waxy leather. Fit perfectly. I'll be putting some Grangers waterproofing wax on,
Three coats and they'll be nicely waterproofed too. Excellent.
on 26 June 2017
Better than I had hoped. Felt a little small as I bought a 9, when I am usually a 9.5 but within 20 minutes of wear I knew I had made a good decision. Treated them with a protective rainstop product to avoid staining.
on 16 April 2017
My husband loves these and has asked me to order another pair for him. Great fit, very comfortable - and what a great price for high-quality leather boots. Very, very pleased.
on 10 January 2009
Well made boots and very comfortable but same old problem with slow delivery by couldn,t care less couriers , if it was free delivery there would be no cause for complaint but when the customer pays over the top for post and package the items should be delivered within reasonable time . THIS COURIER PROBLEM NEEDS SORTING OUT...... NOW.
on 21 May 2017
Super boots! My second order of Roamers with which I am totally satisfied!
on 3 April 2017
This item is great and I will have to get another pair sometime soon
on 14 August 2017
this item was returned as it was to narrow fitting.
on 5 July 2017
Very happy with purchase would buy again from this seller