Format: Paperback|Change

on 4 April 2014
I had bought Jamie Jensons Route 66 guide,did the trip and found it very helpful.I had read it ,took notes and took the book with me when we eventually did the trip and found it invaluable.Nice neat size for the car and pocket and it has small detailed map of each section of the journey.In fact it takes about a day to cover each area on the map.We will be doing the Atlantic trip in July/Aug and looking forward to the trip already after reading this book. Well worth the money.
on 1 April 2014
This is a great book. It's small and lightweight but packed with information - it guided my friend and I down the coast from Delaware to northern Florida, taking us through all sorts of places that would have been difficult to discover with the internet or with a more general guidebook. Jensen writes concisely but with enthusiasm about all the weird and wonderful things it's possible to see on the off-interstate coastal routes, and is a valuable source of information about good places to eat. I would buy more of his guides without hesitation.
on 7 March 2013
Expect a bit more coverage. Stops at NYC. Expected to cover Maine but it did not. (4 more words required)
on 9 October 2015
This book is limit to road trip direct on the Atlantic cost - and cover not wider area
on 25 July 2015
Great help for planning our trip
on 19 May 2015
the right book for the purpose