Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.99

on 1 August 2013
Ride is the operative word here. A thrilling nerve tingling ride with a hot and horny girl biker. (I imagined her as Angelina Jolie in tight leather) Before you put me down as a pervert just read this book. It stirs the blood believe me. The action and description's are vivid and memorable. This author just don't slow down, with a writing style that I find unique and exciting. If you want a read to keep you turning the pages in anticipation then this is for you. If this doesn't become a best seller then there's no justice in the world. For my money she's on of the best unsung authors, still relatively undiscovered, out there. Check this out, it won't dissapoint.
on 10 September 2012
First of all I must say that this is not really my normal read but decided to give it a go. I found it gripping. The Story of Gem who leaves a Motorcycle club and the trouble it has brought to her life. She has settled away from it all and leading as normal a life as possible despite from both physical & mental scars from her past. She meets Shep a member of Rage and is drawn into the club with life threatening consequences. A riveting read.
on 6 January 2013
This is the third of Karins books I have read having previously enjoyed Lawless Justice and Huntress, in the same style of the other two this fast paced thrilling read was hard to put down, the main character Gem who was an ex member of an outlaw bike club meets a member of another club and gets heavily involved in road racing, kidnapped by her previous gang and later ordered to throw a race in which she had been heavily backed to win it follows the secret lives of the club members and their relationships it is well written and easy to read, was the first book I read on my kindle and id recommend them too!

Will be buying more of Karinas books soon and would recommend this and the other two I have read to anyone who might enjoy an exciting fast paced thriller. There is sex and violence in it but it is in context and not too crude or gorey just realistic and adds to the depth of the characters.
on 25 April 2013
An easy to read page turner that captures your imagination with characters you feel for.
This is the story of Gem and how she meets and gets inducted into her second biker gang after escaping the sex, violence and drugs of her previous one. It follows her highs and lows as she gains the trust, respect and friendship of the biker gang called Rage, the legal and illegal, the love and the violence, the caring and the backstabbing.
A reference to an incident from Karinas book Lawless Justice links the two but only in passing this is not a sequel.
As usual I thoroughly enjoyed the book, if I have one negative thing to say about it, it is that it as with all good things it ends too soon.
on 13 January 2013
This is my second book I have read from the talented author Karina Kantas. The first being Lawless Justice.
Again, not to disappoint, Karina kept me captivated from page one. I was right there all along with Gem throughout her story as Karina's writing style allows the reader to connect so well with the characters.
Now onto "Huntress" .....another review coming up shortly :)
on 22 February 2013
Fantastic books fantastic writer It's difficult to find words to describe this writer simply is Brilliant at what she does
on 14 February 2014
Focused to much on rape Just felt it could have been awsome just less focus on rape and more on other factors