- Paperback: 238 pages
- Publisher: Lioness Publishing (5 Sept. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1910853011
- ISBN-13: 978-1910853016
- Product Dimensions: 13.3 x 1.4 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,557,595 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Road of the Mountaineers: Die Strasse der Gebirgsjager Paperback – 5 Sep 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Lisa Frei was born in Ismaning, a village in Bavaria, Germany, near Munich. She came to England in 1962 to be an au pair girl in order to learn the English language. She had studied English for some years, but when she arrived in England she found she couldn’t understand a word. However, she soon learned, took a couple of exams and then got married. In 1993 Lisa became a widow and in 2002 she moved into a cosy little semi-detached house in a small village in Nottinghamshire, to be nearer to her son Michael. Her daughter Angela lives abroad, but comes to see visit quite frequently. Lisa absolutely adores writing as well as reading other people's writing. She also loves studying languages (currently French and Arabic) and learning about other cultures and how people live. Lisa firmly believes we all have a story to tell and that anybody who wants to should write. === May we learn to live, to love, to tolerate and understand, And then may God be pleased that he created Man. Lisa Frei