on 28 October 2013
Geraldine has had a good holiday but was called in on a case then over the days more and more crimes link into it, the team are working flat out. As normal she takes work home which causes problems with her relationship. But work comes 1st everything else can wait, the suspects have a alibi but in the end they crack the case.
on 16 January 2016
A gripping murder mystery, peopled by well drawn characters. Heroine DI Steel is an intelligent, likeable detective, dedicated to seeking justice for the victims.
on 10 September 2013
I have this still on my kindle as I have a couple of the others in the series and I cannot wait to get to this one. Leigh Russell has a great writing style and the books have everything in them to keep you glued.
on 22 April 2017
This is a great read. I highly recommend this book. I've got a feeling it was televised, but reading the story is always so much better.
on 1 June 2017
ok
on 6 April 2015
Great book
on 6 January 2015
All Russelss books are really good
on 5 January 2014
New author for me and was recommended book by my daughter.I overall enjoyed but did tend to pick up on niggles towards the end.
on 9 September 2017
Held my interest throughout. Highlighted the every day problems a police officer faces both inside the work place and in their personal life
on 19 November 2015