Customer reviews

on 13 April 2017
great...but supplied with only one handlebar size.....bought the other size.....then blow me the bag to be attached arrived a day later...guess what...yip had the attachments inside !....now have extra attachments !
on 5 April 2017
Be great if this was sold with the baskets
on 12 June 2017
Fits easily to bike. As described.
on 26 May 2011
Bought one of these to fit a bar bag on. I must admit I was a bit sceptical about it's solidity, but I am quite prepared to stand up and say 'hey, I was completely wrong.' It is SOOO securely mounted I'm sure I could stand on it and jump up and down and it not fail.
Very easy to fit, after proving I am definitely in touch with my feminine side, and reading the instruction.
All I need now is the bar bag, which will turn up at some point I'm sure.
on 6 May 2012
This cllip holds my Rixen Kaul basket on my bike. A little bit fiddly to install but works well, allows instant clip on/off and very stable, doesn't droop.. Sold separately from the basket but worth the money. I understand there are other things (map holder etc) you can clip on too.
on 16 September 2012
I was hesitant to buy this as it seemed expensive, but attached it to my bike with ease and then attached my basket in seconds. My puppy had his first ride in the basket and he loved it.

Great product!! Thanks
on 2 August 2012
Efficient little product. Easy to fit, easy to use. Not much else you can say really, German engineering at its best
on 21 January 2012
Extremely sturdy RK Klick Fix front bracket. Bought to replace the Ortleib bracket supplied with my bag. The handlebar fixings are much neater and the locking mechanism works better too as the bag can simply swing down and click into position. Also compatible with the MultiClip raising piece for lights etc, which is very useful: Rixen Kaul KLICKfix Multi Clip Plus 2011
on 13 January 2011
Sturdy bracket, bought to allow use of existing bar-bag with additional bike, but the one supplied by Amazon comes with standard bar fittings only. No oversize adapters available through Amazon, so have had to source these elsewhere.
on 16 April 2014
Very easy system to fix your basket onto your bike and from what I saw one of the strongest too as I saw you can load up to 7kg in the bike basket if using these brackets. The security cable is definitely a +.