Customer reviews

on 19 April 2013
I bought this map to supplement the River Thames Book I also bought from Amazon. The book is excellent with detailed maps of stretches of the river, but I am visiting from the sea for the first time, and wanted an overall picture of the river to plan my route more easily. This map supplements the book perfectly with clear graphics, the route of the Thames footpath, and sufficient detail of the various facilities which I can refer to in the book if I need more information.
on 3 August 2017
Pathways to a new adventure.great stuff!
on 22 October 2013
The map wasn't what I expected - thought it was the more simple basic route map but it is very good with detail & information of various buildings e.t.c.en-route explained. Very clearly detailed & easy to follow.
on 13 May 2015
bought this for my husband and it was just what he wanted, small enough to carry in his pocket when walking or boating
on 23 February 2016
Nice clear map with some useful info
on 6 April 2016
Great
on 26 March 2016
Just right
on 1 May 2012
I have been searching for something like this for a long time. Its so handy and covers all of the Thames that is accessable to me. I have used it so much that I am now hoping a more durable one will become available! Its just that I have folded it in and out with so much use. Hey Ho what a bit of clear sellotape wont fix . Really recommend it.
on 16 June 2015
Product exactly as advertised and very quick service
on 29 January 2015
Superbly clear map of the Thames with useful fragments of adjoining geography, roads and points of interest shown on the map too. Essential for boaters, walkers, cyclists and DW supporters!