- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
River Cottage: Winter's On the Way [DVD]
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
All four episodes of the seasonal cookery series presented by Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall. As the nights draw in, Hugh returns to River Cottage to harvest the best that winter has to offer, drawing warmth from his chillies, comfort from his pumpkins and pleasure from his potatoes. The sea and the hedgerows also add variety and colour to the River Cottage menu, with squid, mullet and crab, horseradish, mustard and sloes taking their place in the winter larder.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Macrovision? - are they some small scale west country food producer you ask? - No, they provide "anti-piracy" "solutions" to DVD creators.
What is the net result of this great collaboration
(a) The disk's audio is all over the place making it unwatchable on my new Sony Blu-Ray player
(b) I cannot make a perfectly legal back-up copy of the disk to watch on my iPod.
So, great series and I'm a big fan of the man, but until producers realise that anti-piracy measures don't prevent piracy (as hard core pirates will always circumvent the technology) and just irritate their customers.
One disk on it's way back to Amazon, and one River Cottage disciple very unhappy indeed!
Most recent customer reviews