- Gasping for a cuppa? Check out the great prices on our range of kettles.
The Ritz London Book Of Afternoon Tea: The Art and Pleasures of Taking Tea Hardcover – 1 Feb 2006
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"charming...It's quite right that everything should stop for tea." (Homes and Gardens)
An irresistible collection of traditional teatime recipes and charming stories from the world famous Ritz HotelSee all Product description
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Expensive for what it is.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
it is interesting about having tea at the Ritz hotel and has some good ideas on what to serve and how to make...Read more