- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Ritual Making Women (Gender, Theology and Spirituality) Paperback – 1 Oct 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers also shopped for
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'Berry pursues a wide-ranging discussion of issues involved in the construction and enactment of ritual and the effects of such ritual making. The interweaving of detailed descriptions of these case studies with discussion of theory related to ritualizing makes for a fresh and stimulating contribution to this field of study.' --Practical Theology
About the Author
Jan Berry is Director of the Centre for the Study of Theology and Health at Holy Rood House, Thirsk, and teaches practical theology at Luther King House, Manchester, where she is the convenor of the MA programme. Her particular interests are in feminist theology and spirituality, liturgy and worship, and pastoral studies.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|