Bit Trip Complete (Wii)
|Price:||£5.48 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Platform: Nintendo Wii
- BBFC Rating: Suitable for 12 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 12. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 12 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
BIT.TRIP COMPLETE offers an amazing collection of six of the very best celebrated indie BIT.TRIP games.
BIT.TRIP COMPLETE on Nintendo Wii and BIT.TRIP SAGA on Nintendo 3DS mark the first time a collection of these highly-regarded titles have appeared in compilations, and the first time BIT.TRIP games will appear at retail. Players will be able to enjoy the incredible adventure of the rhythmic galaxies and ride along the epic journey with CommanderVideo as he completes his mission and returns home. Better yet, it’ll look even more stunning in 3D on Nintendo 3DS!
The six games are
- BIT.TRIP BEAT marks the beginning of CommanderVideo’s epic journey
- BIT.TRIP CORE is the second instalment in CommanderVideo’s soul quest
- BIT.TRIP VOID continues CommanderVideo’s epic journey
- BIT.TRIP Runner marks the first fully character-based adventure for CommanderVideo
- BIT.TRIP FATE is the penultimate chapter in the six-part BIT.TRIP series and will leave you wondering what’s next
- The BIT.TRIP series comes full circle with BIT.TRIP FLUX, CommanderVideo’s final adventure
- All six games in the award-winning BIT.TRIP series in one complete package with 120 completely new BIT.TRIP challenges spanning all six games
- New audio gallery with fan remixes, original songs and demo versions of existing BIT.TRIP themes
- An image gallery with exclusive production stills, concept art and promo images
- A video gallery with more than 25 movies telling the story of CommanderVideo
- Six letters to BIT.TRIP fans written by the series’ director
- Original soundtrack CD packaged with BIT.TRIP COMPLETE, featuring music from all six games in the series
- New difficulty modes in all
BIT.TRIP COMPLETE is a compilation of all 6 award-winning BIT.TRIPgames: BEAT, CORE, VOID, RUNNER, FATE, and FLUX!This COMPLETE version includes a video gallery with more than 25 clipstelling the story of CommanderVideo, an image gallery with concept art,and an audio gallery featuring fan remixes, original songs, and demos ofBIT.TRIP songs. All copies are packaged with a limited edition BIT.TRIPSoundtrack Sampler. Only in COMPLETE will you be able to read six letters to BIT.TRIP fans,written by the series’ director.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
For me it's not the 8-bit graphics that hit the old nostalgia button; it's the pattern learning required. It takes me back to playing Nemesis, Armalyte, Slap Fight, Who Dares Wins II... anything that required you to learn enemy attack patterns to advance in an unrelenting game. Bit Trip has that in spades and it's fun to see it employed again (you could argue that Halo, COD or any modern FPS also have attack patterns, there really isn't much difference between then and now, however Bit Trip harks back to the 8 & 16-bit feel of the same thing).
What brings this into the modern era are the seemingly simple visuals which are smooth as silk, featuring luscious backgrounds that tip their hat to Atari 2600 graphics, but ramp them up with a trippy modern aesthetic... and the music! The music aids your game play, especially in Bit Trip Core where the bass beat and growing knowledge of the tune help you time perfectly what looks to an onlooker like a chaos of stars coming at you from all directions. That you can dispel these myriad pixel stars in a third-eye like way whilst also nodding your head dance stylee is perfection.
Try playing Bit Trip Flux with all the lights off and music up loud... all you need is Renton narrating over the top and you're there!
Overall Bit Trip Complete is a beautiful game.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Amazing quality for an original retrogaming extravaganza. 6 different games (some are great, some are not-so-great but really good), 8bit style music (ost cd in bundle) and a lot... Read morePublished on 28 July 2012 by Lady