- Pre-order Price Guarantee: order now and if the Amazon.co.uk price decreases between the time you place your order and the release date, you'll be charged the lowest price. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Also check our best rated Children’s Book reviews
- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Rise Up: Ordinary Kids with Extraordinary Stories Hardcover – 19 Sep 2019
|New from||Used from|
Hardcover, 19 Sep 2019
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers also shopped for
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
This book tells the stories of girls and boys from around the world and the challenges they have faced and overcome.
About the Author
Amanda Li (Author)
Amanda Li specialises in creating non-fiction, humour and activity titles for children and teenagers. Since becoming a full-time writer, she has learnt how to run a marathon in space, how to communicate with aliens and how to survive alone on a desert island. She hopes to use one of these skills in the future.
Amanda has worked for clients from The Imperial War Museum to The Scouts Association and has had more than seventy books published. She also works as a ghost writer and as a creative consultant, devising ideas for children's brands and licences.
Before becoming a freelance writer, Amanda studied illustration and design, then worked as a commissioning editor in children's publishing for many years. She lives in south-west London with her husband and two daughters.
Amy Blackwell (Author)
Born and raised in the middle of England to two creative parents, Amy was actively encouraged from day one to paint, print, make, mend and draw. It was in her blood and unavoidable.
She's inspired by the weird and wonderful, clashing colours, the natural world, history, fashion and folklore - which is to say most things. Her drawings appear in all shapes and sizes, sometimes appearing on a digital platform or a bit of cardboard, wooden beads to fabric, walls to watercolours.
Amy's work is bright and colourful, playful, a bit scribbly and often can be a little bit of an overload on the eyes. "If in doubt, cover it in patterns" is a quote she could quite happily live by.
@amyjpeg (100+K followers)
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|