Rise Organic Cacao Powder (500g) Rise Organic / Cocoa Powder | Superfood | Soil Association certified | Premium Quality | Chocolate for Vegans | Hot Chocolate powder | Baking | Highly Nutritious Vegan Protein | Power Smoothies | Raw Chocolate + Free Cacao Recipe Booklet | Resealable Foil Pack for Freshness
To see more, visit the Hot Chocolate Store.
|Sale:||£8.99 (£17.98 / kg) & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£1.96 (18%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Premium Raw - Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) powder, "Food of the Gods". Certified Organic by Soil Association. No artificial colours, fillers, binders, additives, chemicals or preservatives and is Non GMO.
- Rich natural source of nutrients - Omega 3 Essential Fatty Acids, Iron, Protein, Zinc, Magnesium, Manganese, Calcium, Copper, Potassium, Vitamins A and C, Fibre. Plant based naturally active vitamins and minerals that are easily absorbed into the body for maximum health benefits.
- Natural vegan protein increases energy with over 300 healthy compounds. Also contains the very large source of ANTIOXIDANTS - more than red wine and up to 3 times more than green tea. Improves heart health and immune system.
- Great for Vegetarians & Vegans. Free from Sugar, Gluten, Dairy, Soy, Wheat, Yeast.
- Easy to use. Nutritious low carb, raw dark chocolate ingredient. Add to recipes for cooking, baking, smoothies, cereals, power protein bars, healthy snacks, fruit salads and trail mix. Sprinkle on ice cream or desserts.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Rise Organics Cacao are grown in the rich soils of South America. The raw cacao beans are collected, broken apart and left to ferment and dry prior to being washed and crushed into small pieces or 'nibs'.
One of the best nutritious Superfoods, raw cacao nibs are the one of the least processed and most natural form of raw chocolate. Cacao does have a chocolaty taste, but is considered to be a little on the bitter side. This is because it's in its natural form with no refined sugar or anything else added to it. Cacao can be added to smoothies, trail mix, porridge, cereals, raw chocolate bars, desserts, baking.
Huge Nutritional Health Benefits:
• Protein: High in vegan plant protein
• Magnesium: One of the top 10 ranked superfoods
• Iron: An ounce of Cacao has 6 % of the recommended everyday iron intake
• Calcium: High in Calcium
• Fibre: High in dietary fibre
• Antioxidant: Rich in flavonoids with high concentration of Antioxidants to combat free radicals.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
(if they do, feel free to get in touch with me about a refund :D)
Taste takes getting used to, especially if you're used to sugar packed bars of chocolate, but there's no going back to those now!
You get a massive 500g bag which if you are only using for a few hot drinks a day or as an ingredient in a smoothie it will last you for a while, it comes in a resalable packet so don't worry about finding a tub to store it in, just make sure you seal it properly after use.
So far myself and my 4 year old daughter have had it as hot chocolate and as extra flavoring in a Banana smoothie, she absolutly loves it which is great as it is full of micronutrients. If you are trying to be healthy or to lose weight thenthis would be the ideal substitute to normal hot chocolate. I have already sent the link to a few health conscious friends and reccomended it to them.
A point to note is that the flavour is along the lines of bitter/dark chocolate (which I personally love) so won't suit everyone's taste.
I received this item for free in exchange for my honest, unbiased review.
Despite all this goodness is can offer you, it really doesn’t compromise on taste and makes not only delicious chocolate milkshakes, it is also a treat to bake with. In addition, I add a spoonful or two in my smoothies.
This Cocoa powder is extremely versatile, with a rich taste, that delivers so much goodness to you.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
10/10 knowing its fermented is good as raw cacao is high in phytic acid which is a nutrient blocker. Fermenting removes most of it. Taste and smells great. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
I love the taste, the quality, and it's very good value. It's my 2nd order, and it's the only one I use now.Published 7 months ago by julie duffield
I make hot chocolate with this, it tastes lovely, also add some cinnamon yum!Published 8 months ago by tinaz
Superb raw natural cacao, bought this to avoid paying delivery and tastes much better than previous powders. Would definitely recommend and will be buying again.Published 8 months ago by C Dowdall