- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 2974 KB
- Print Length: 292 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: WiDo Publishing (22 Nov. 2016)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01NBB6FXF
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #480,650 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Rise of the Branded (The Scar of the Downers Book 2) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
When I first started this book I wasn't so sure about the continution of the storyline. As I continued reading, I couldn't put Rise of the Branded down. This book had me completely blind to anything else around me. I was that engrossed in this book. It was full of action and adventure. A great action packed read. To fully understand the storyline you are encouraged to read the first book, Scar of the Downers.
As the Downers escape from Ungstah, Crik, Jak and the Downers are faced with more trouble. Members of the Downers are captured. What a dramatic rescue that left me sitting on the edge of my seat. There is so much more going on in this book. It was fantastic. RofB is a type of book that every page, every word can't be missed. Why? Because if you read to fast, surely you will miss something going on.
Fantastic read. I can't wait for book 3......
This book takes off where book 1 ended with Crik and Jak and the other Downers in the group escaping from Ungstah with the help of the Avarah and Durgan the captain of the guard. They are free but are faced with many dangers from the Rukmush, the witch's horned crows and the Kings blue guard and the ghostly Kurokah under the witch's control.
They meet and are assisted by an eccentric wizard and there is a dramatic rescue back at Ungstah.
As with book one this one enthralled me and I am anxiously awaiting book three.
In my humble opinion this author is a master story teller and as such deserves again 5 stars for his book.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Epic
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Sword & Sorcery
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Dystopian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Epic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Sword & Sorcery
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Dystopian