Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£8.99|
Save £0.60 (7%)
Ripening Time: Inside Stories for Aging with Grace Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I enjoyed the chapter on 'ancestors' very much. Ms Anderson's writing is clear and I could hear her voice become stronger with the 'age' of the book. A beautiful book that should helpful to anyone who is ready to explore what older age means and what can be the spiritual and emotional benefits of asking the right questions of ourselves and society.
Colette Brown author of Menopause A natural and Spiritual Journey.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
our culture obliges us to feel burdened by aging.
Ahhh, but this is not a fluffy, cutie pie, platitude
laden march into Senior Citizen-dom. She puts you
to work. Get a journal for this one. Better yet...
form a group! nominate it for your book club!
Talk it up. Drop it into conversations. Why...
With over 12,000 a day turning 65... before we
can change how the culture regards us... we
have to examine --- with twinkle in the eye! ---
how we experience ourselves.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Occult
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Gerontology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Gerontology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help & Counselling > Psychology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help & Counselling > Self-Help