- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
Rioja Vega Crianza 2010 Wine 75 cl (Case of 3)
- Rich dark fruits, soft tannins.
- A fresh, clean acidity and delicious complexity from the 18 months ageing in oak barriques.
- Delicious with roast lamb and cheeses.
Customers Also Shopped For
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
From the Manufacturer
Rioja Vega Crianza 2010
A beautifully balanced, fresh Crianza from the excellent Rioja Vega estate. 2010 was a very good year and this finely crafted Tempranillo-dominated blend is perfect for drinking 2013 – 2018. Winner of a silver medal at Mundus Vini, it is rich, smooth and remarkably good for the price.
Sunset at Rioja Vega
Rich dark fruits, soft tannins, a fresh, clean acidity and delicious complexity from the 18 months ageing in oak barriques.
About Rioja Vega
Rioja Vega have been at the forefront of quality wine production in the region since they first set up 125 years ago. At the time, Phyolloxera was ravaging French vineyards and many winemakers fled to Northern Spain in a bid to change their fortunes. The founder of Vega Rioja, Felipe Ugalde, took full advantage of the influx of experienced wine makers and the estate has been gathering plaudits ever since.
- Grape variety: Tempranillo, Garnacha
- AOC: Rioja DOC
- Alcohol: 13.5%