- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
La Rioja Alta Vina Alberdi Reserva 2007 Wine 75 cl
|Price:||£17.99 (£17.99 / 75 cl)|
|You Save:||£1.01 (5%)|
- Bright and lively deep cherry red with a pinkish rim
- Intense on the nose,with aromas of ripe red berries (strawberries and blackberries) and roasted coffee and caramel balsamic notes
- Good structured and well-balanced on the palate with sweet tannins that led to a fresh and lingering finish
- Aftertaste that recalls sweet spiced notes, candied fruit, minted chocolate, roasted coffee and caramel
Customers Also Shopped For
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
The grapes were handpicked then processed gently without pumping and spent a short time with skin contact. Fermentation began spontaneously at a temperature of 18 degrees in small wooden barrels and was cooled to maintain natural residual sugar. The wine was then aged on lees for 9 months. The grapes were sourced from the Hainfelder Letten vineyard with surface loess loam and a subsoil of heavy yellow and red clay/marl with a light gradient. A blend of 80 % Tempranillo and 20 % Mazuela (Carignan). Medium ruby in colour, it exhibits a beautifully and typically developed nose of cedar, spice and red currants.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?