- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
La Rioja Alta Ribera Del Duero Aster Crianza 2009 Wine 75 cl
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Aromas of cedar, aniseed and licorice
- Velvety smooth red and black fruit flavours on the palate against a background of cedar, cloves and licorice
- Quite a creamy mouthfeel with chewy tannins and lingering toasty notes on the finish
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Aged in barrel for 22 months in American and French oak and racked 3 times using traditional methods. Aromas of cedar, aniseed and liquorice. Velvety smooth red and black fruit flavours on the palate against a background of cedar, cloves and liquorice. Quite a creamy mouth feel with chewy tannins and lingering toasty notes on the finish.
Top customer reviews
Deep deep cherry red not showing much aging at the rim. Some crystals in the bottle.
Blackberry, with some earthy savoury notes on the nose is reflected in the taste as well as some mocha, hints of vanilla and perhaps some aniseed.
Very good concentration and mouthfeel, sweet, very fine tannins lead to a good length of finish.
Highly recommended at £10 if you can get free delivery.