- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
La Rioja Alta Ribera Del Duero Aster Crianza 2009 Wine 75 cl
|Price:||£10.91 (£10.91 / 75 cl)|
|You Save:||£10.96 (50%)|
- Aromas of cedar, aniseed and licorice
- Velvety smooth red and black fruit flavours on the palate against a background of cedar, cloves and licorice
- Quite a creamy mouthfeel with chewy tannins and lingering toasty notes on the finish
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Aged in barrel for 22 months in American and French oak and racked 3 times using traditional methods. Aromas of cedar, aniseed and liquorice. Velvety smooth red and black fruit flavours on the palate against a background of cedar, cloves and liquorice. Quite a creamy mouth feel with chewy tannins and lingering toasty notes on the finish.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Deep deep cherry red not showing much aging at the rim. Some crystals in the bottle.
Blackberry, with some earthy savoury notes on the nose is reflected in the taste as well as some mocha, hints of vanilla and perhaps some aniseed.
Very good concentration and mouthfeel, sweet, very fine tannins lead to a good length of finish.
Highly recommended at £10 if you can get free delivery.