Rio Celebrity Brow Define Eyebrow Set
- Transform your look and create beautiful brows that flatter and frame your face
- Ten salon precision eyebrow stencils included
- Three shades of infill powder and three brow pencils make blending to any hair colour easy
- Enhance definition, shape and form
- Achieve a new celebrity look today
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Celebrity Brow Define is a master class in eyebrow perfection
Rio’s brow kit transforms boring brows into beautiful brows which flatter and frame the face. Defined eyebrows emphasise facial features and can even help to change the appearance of face shape.
Included within the kit are ten salon precision eyebrow stencils to achieve that perfect groomed look for any occasion.
Unruly brows can be tamed by simply choosing a precision brow stencil for the desired look, and use the infill powder and brow pencils to shape and define.
Also included are three shades of infill powder, and three tinted brow pencils to make matching to different hair colour and skin tones easy.
The choice of shades offered makes experimenting with eyebrow appearance a breeze – from softly enhanced brows, to full-on striking brows that can make eyes pop!
How to use:
Celebrity Brow Define contains everything needed to learn about eyebrow shaping, infilling and fixing over-plucked, sparse or light brows.
It is recommended to choose an area of the house with good lighting and to use a magnified mirror to pluck eyebrows. It is often less painful to pluck eyebrows after showering or a hot bath, when the pores are open and the hairs can be lifted more easily from the hair follicle.
How to position the eyebrow stencil
When positioning a stencil remember that eyebrows should begin above the edge of the nose and follow round to the edge of the eye. A natural brow shape can be created by lining up the corners of your eye with the outside edge of your nose.
Using a brow pencil, line up the inner edge of the eyebrow with the outer edge of the corresponding nostril. Mark this position using the brow pencil. Then, line up the outer edge of the brow with the outside edge of the eye. This is where the eyebrow should taper to an end.
Eyebrow shaping can be a great anti-ageing technique. As we age, eyelids tend to become slightly more heavy and hooded. This can be counteracted by ending the eyebrow slightly above the edge of the eye for a lifting effect.
Eyebrow shaping can also be used to widen the face. For people with close-set eyes, leaving slightly more space between the inner corner of the eye and the start of the eyebrow will make the eyes appear wider apart.
- Once the eyebrow shape has been decided on, select a stencil design from the 10 precision eyebrow stencils supplied.
- To position the stencil, the top edge of the stencil should be aligned to the top arch of the eyebrow.
- Once in position, the hairs need to be combed in the direction following the stencil.
- To start shaping the brow, trace a line with a sharp brow pencil along the bottom edge of the stencil.
- Once tracing is complete, remove the stencil and use the shaper to remove hairs below the drawn line, leaving the hairs that lie above the line.
- Brows should not be shaped by removing hairs from above the eyebrow. Hairs should also be removed from below the eyebrow as this will give a lifting effect and open the eye area.
- Finally, cleanse away the marked lines using a cotton pad soaked in eye makeup remover or a gentle cleanser.
- To enhance the eyebrows, re-position the stencil and gently build up with brow powder using the brush, blending towards the end of the eyebrow.
About the brand
Rio is one of the leading and most exciting innovators in beauty and personal care. Rio is pioneering beauty gadgets, a fusion of beauty and salon technology to deliver innovative treatments in the home.