Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £4.62 delivery
+ FREE delivery
Ring RAC635 Preset Digital Tyre Inflator, Air Compressor Tyre Pump, 3 Min Tyre Inflation, LED Light, Carry Case, Valve Adaptors, 12V
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- NOTE:MANUFACTURER CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER-0113 213 7339 AND TIMING-Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm
- DOUBLE AUTO EXPRESS WINNER. Trust the experts - Britain's most popular car magazine has chosen the RAC635 Tyre Inflator as their Best Buy twice - in 2014 and 2016. Proven to be the best there is
- EASY TO USE. Simple autostop feature allows you to preset the pressure you need, and it will automatically stop inflating once that pressure is reached. Accurate inflation, every time
- ALL THE EXTRAS. Includes LED light with three settings (bright white to illuminate, flashing white for attention and flashing red for SOS), three piece valve set for bikes and balls, and case for tidy storage
- SEE THE DIFFERENCE. Watch the video to see the RAC635 in action, and scroll down for more information on the award-winner
- Max amperage 10 amps
There is a newer model of this item:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The RAC635 is a small, powerful inflator that makes tyre care easy. Setting up is simple: turn the dial to the pressure you want your tyres to reach, click the dial, then press start. The inflator will inflate until the selected pressure is reached, then automatically stop. The backlit digital screen shows progress clearly, with pressure displayed in KPA, PSI or BAR.
It is powered directly from your 12V in-car socket, making it convenient to power at home or on the road. The cables are long enough to reach around a car to all four tyres. The deflation valve makes small adjustments to the pressure easy. Not just great for car tyres: the three piece adaptor kit means it can be used on bike tyres and small inflatables like footballs. Stores away tidily, with all the cables and attachments fitting neatly onto the unit and in the included case.
The built in LED light makes inflating at night easier and safer, and can be set to SOS mode to attract attention or warn other motorists.
The RAC635 is a multi-award winner. It won Auto Express’ Best Buy Award in 2014, and Professional Driver magazine’s Best Buy for mini air compressors. The experts agree: this is the best mini digital air compressor there is.
BRAND NEW RING RAC635 12V TYRE INFLATOR WITH STORAGE BAG AND ADAPTOR
From the manufacturer
In independent expert tests, the RAC635 outperforms the competition on usability, speed and reliability. *This multi-award-winning inflator has won the Auto Express Best Buy Award 2014, 2016 and 2018, Auto Express Product Award 2017.
Big power – small package
The RAC635 can inflate a 13" tyre from flat to 35PSI in just 3 minutes. This fast inflation time makes it quick to top up your tyres.
There when you need it
The RAC635 comes with a case, that means you can keep it stored tidying in the boot for when you need it. As it's powered from a 12V socket, it does not need
Simple to use, great results
The pre-set digital gauge is intuitive and easy to use. It allows you to set the required pressure, by simply rotating the dial. Switch the compressor on and once the correct tyre pressure is reached the unit will turn itself off.
The large blue back lit display makes it clear to read day or night.
Fast, reliable tyre inflation
All the features to make tyre inflation safe and easy. Includes auto stop function, large digital screen, LED light and storage case.
|Inflates a tyre in||4.5 mins||4.5 mins||3 mins||3 mins||2 mins|
|Display||Analogue gauge||Digital||Digital||Digital Top Mounted||Large Digital Top Mounted with Progress Bar|
|Power cable length||2.9m||2.9m||3.5m||3.3m||3.5m|
|Air line length||48cm||60cm||70cm||65cm||70cm|
|Integrated LED light?||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Preset for accurate inflation?||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Dust cap storage||✓||✓|
|Wind up cable||✓|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
5,013 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- nice casing
- quite neat
- good cable storage
- reasonably quiet in operation
- very rapid pump
- bright lighting for use in the dark, plus emergency flashers (read on)
- nice cardboard box.
- the power connector does not have a sprung tip, ie. it does not compress to make contact in power sockets. Net result: plug in, set it up, get ready to use it and POING the connector jumps out of the socket. Start process again. Rinse, Repeat. Examining the connector, the dimensions are non-standard compared to all other devices I have for in-car use (2mm too narrow, ground contacts further away from the power tip than standard). This could have been sorted out really easily by using a standard, sprung-contact power connector. Trust me, standing in the dark next to a flat tyre (in the rain) is not the time you wish to discover this "feature" for the first time.
- equally, the Emergency light flash: you have to essentially hold the power connector in the socket to keep the lights flashing, otherwise POING, no lights of any kind, and if you are relying on this light stopping people from hitting you at the side of the road, well - good luck, matey.
- the tyre valve connector is a brass screw-on type. I have never seen this before, anywhere, including garages and on professional tools. As you screw the connector onto the valve, the connector starts to compress the valve pin and there is a frantic few seconds as you desperately try to get it screwed on before the tyre is completely flattened by pressure loss.
- when you have pumped up, you then have the "reverse unscrew fondle" to deal with: again, as you unscrew it, the valve is not sealed and you lose a lot of the pressure you have just tried shoving into the tyre. Nope, it's all back out here again.
- there is a small vent valve attached to the valve connector, so in theory, if you go above pressure, you can quickly deflate in short bursts down to the correct pressure (read on). Trouble is, sometimes after you have used it, it does not re-seat properly and continues to deflate. Frantic fiddling ensures, accompanied (in my case, anyway) by naughty words. It's also extremely flimsy and I am pretty sure it's not going to last that long in regular usage.
A quite decent little box utterly spoilt by silly design flaws. It could easily be sorted out by using:
- a standard, sprung, fused power connector
- a standard, quick release valve connector
- no "tickle valve"
- do NOT try this out for the first time in the dark, at the side of the road, in the rain!
The big problem here is when you screw in the chuck to the tyre valve the deflation valve always start leaking air from your tyre! Until you press start and start pumping. And any slight touch on the deflation valve during pumping results in...wait for it - air leak.
The even bigger problem is when you finish pumping the defate valve starts leak air right away until you unscrew the chuck from the tyre valve. You mean you lose plenty of air and nobody knows what is the pressure left in the tyre. That defies the purpose of having digital inflator comepletely. I'm very unhappy with it.
Only used a couple of times and stopped working.
Press yellow button and nothing happens - doesn't turn on.
Only had for 6 months but unable to get replacement (what happened to a 12 month guarantee?)