- Car & Motorbike Store for a wide selection of top products, including car parts, travel essentials, maintenance tools and much more.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Ring RAC610 Analogue Tyre Inflator, 12V Air Compressor Tyre Pump, 4.5 Min Tyre Inflation, Valve Adaptors **AMAZON FAVOURITE**
|Price:||£12.35 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£2.64 (18%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- FIRM FAVOURITE WITH REVIEWERS. Over 1000 positive Amazon reviews for this easy-to-use inflator.
- FAST INFLATION. The RAC610 can inflate a 13" tyre to 35PSI in UNDER 4.5 MINUTES. It also comes with valve adaptors for use on bicycle tyres and balls.
- EASY TO USE. Just one button - no complicated settings. Simply switch on to start inflation, and off when inflation is complete. It's that simple.
- POWERED FROM YOUR VEHICLE. Plugs straight into your 12V DC socket (cigarette lighter), for easy tyre maintenance whether you're outside your home or travelling. It's small and stores neatly, with cable and hose clipping onto the unit.
- SEE THE DIFFERENCE. Watch the video to see the RAC610 in action, and scroll down for more information on this popular inflator. 1000+ reviewers can't be wrong!
Special offers and product promotions
An analogue compressor can inflate a fully-deflated car tyre in under 4.5 minutes. It has an air flow rate of 18-20 L/min. Fitted with a fused 12 V power plug and a 2.9 m power cord (approx). Flexible air hose 48 cm (approx.) with screw stem connector. CE-approved.
The product is designed for use in conjunction with the vehicle's DC socket rated at A. If an alternative supply is used, the user should check that it is rated at 10 A.
1 x analogue compressor
3 x ball adaptors
1 x instruction manual
From the manufacturer
Ring RAC610 Tyre Inflator
Perfect for: straightforward tyre maintenance
A classic, simple inflator. For straightforward inflation, the RAC610 is a great choice.
Save money and stay safe
Properly inflated tyres will improve fuel efficiency and reduce wear and tear, saving you money at the pumps and in car maintenance. Well maintained tyres also improve your vehicle’s handling – making it easier and safer to drive.
- Inflates car tyre in under 4.5 mins
- Analogue gauge
- Max 80 PSI
- PSI, kg/cm2 and BAR
- 48cm air line
- 2.9m power cable
- Powered through in-car 12V/cigarette lighter
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Fast Inflation Time
Inflates a car tyre from flat to 35PSI in under 4.5 minutes. It is powered from your in-car 12V socket, with a long 2.9m cable to reach the tyres all around the vehicle..
Simple to use
Just one button to start and stop. This is refreshingly straightforward, simple and hassle-free.
Everything you need
Analogue gauge that shows the pressure in PSI, kg/cm2 and BAR. Comes with a three piece adaptor set, so you only need one inflator for vehicle tyres, bike tyres and small inflatables like paddling pools and balls.
If you want a traditional gauge with the power of electric inflation, this is the choice for you.
|Inflation time in under||4.5 mins||3.5 mins||3.0 mins||3.0 mins||2.0 mins||90 seconds|
|Display||Analogue||Preset Digital||Large Preset Digital||Preset Digital||Analogue||Analogue|
|Light||None||Built-in white light & red SOS light||Built-in white light & red SOS light||Built-in white light||None||None|
|Inflates Air Beds & Other Inflatables||No||No||No||Yes||No||No|
|Powered By||12v DC (in car) socket||12v DC (in car) socket||12v DC (in car) socket||12v DC (in car) socket||Mains 230v plug||Direct to car battery/12V leisure battery|
|Power Cable Length||2.9m||3.3m||3.5m||3.0m||1.8m||2.4m|
|Air Line Length||48cms||60cms||70cms||53cms||75cms||7m (extended)|
|Suitable for||Car and motorcycle tyres||Car and motorcycle tyres||Car and motorcycle tyres||Car and motorcycle tyres||Car, motorcycle, wheel chair and scooter tyres||Car, motorcycle, wheel chair, scooter, transit van and motor home tyres|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I did find solder on the electric cord between the unit and the car charger. I can't quite tell if the cord is abraded or whether the solder is just sitting on top but it was obviously like this when I bought it.
Like I said, it does the job but the twist on valve attachment would not be my choice next time.
Overall at price it's handy to ahve in boot of car.
Finally just check the calibration of presure gauge with one of the pencil type (which are typically much more accurate) in case you are over or under inflating your tyres; i.e. don't rely on the dial gauge as these are typically less accurate.
Blue Peter to set it up, runs pretty stable out of the car 12V.
Indisputable safety feature to have in your boot when you travel long distance. I now even use it for the bikes and check the ruées pressure from time to time on the driveway.
But sometimes, it seriously feels like it lacks of horse power ... a bit too light duty.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Now i will save money from this big compressors on petrol stations.