2 year Breakdown & Accidental Damage Coverfrom London General Insurance Company Limited
- 2yr accidental damage cover (from purchase) and 1yr breakdown cover (starting 12 months from purchase).
- E-mail delivery of policy documents; by post on request. Cancel any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Only covers products purchased on the same day from amazon.co.uk.
- Read the Insurance Product Information Document, other important information and policy terms and conditions before purchase by following the link(s) below and check the policy meets your needs.
Rii RK100+ 7 Color Rainbow LED Backlit Mechanical Feeling USB Wired Gaming Keyboard Black UK Layout
|Price:||£14.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£5.00 (25%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Professional Mechanical feeling backlit gaming keyboard for gaming and office ,not the real mechanical keyboard,,but it worth more.
- Support Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.PC Laptop Pad Google Android TV Box HTPC IPTV Smart TV Mac IOS Raspberry Pi all version
- Rainbow backlit with breathing light.FN+Light(right of FN) to enter into breathing light model.press Light button for three times , the backlit will be off
- Standard 105 Keys full size keyboard, with 11 special designed multi media keys combinations.and the keyboard.Size:17.1 x 5.3 x 0.9 in.
- Automatically enter sleeping mode 10 minutes without operation and backlights off,any key pressed will awaken and backlights on.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Rainbow backlit with breathing light. FN Plus Light(right of FN) to enter into breathing light model. Press Light button for three times , the backlit will be off
1 x Mechanical feeling Gaming Keyboard
1 x User manual
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So this is a standard dome keyboard that has raised keys and back lighting to imitate the look and feel of a real mechanical keyboard. It does an okay job of doing that but the keys feel a lit flimsier and slippery than your standard mechanical keyboards do and if you pick it up it feels lightweight despite the chunky looking build. The lighting looks nice and comes in a rainbow pattern which isn't very bright but I don't like it bright anyway, you can set it to breathing or regular or turn it off. No ability to customise colours or anything fancy like that. No programmable macros or anything that I saw in the manual. I think the key is to not expect too much from it.
For gaming the keyboard is a bit small and can be frustrating to use. I regularly mash the wrong keys by accident and typing takes some getting used to on this keyboard. I wouldn't want to use this as my regular keyboard for a long period of time but as a spare it does the trick and it looks nice, it actually looks like a more expensive keyboard than it is so I don't have to stare at a cheap looking keyboard for a few weeks until I can get a new decent mechanical keyboard.
So yeah as a main keyboard for a gamer I don't recommend but anyone looking for a cheap spare or a keyboard for your kids first PC that looks nice then I would say this is a solid buy.
Its a standard english keyboard layout with windows button and is plugged into any computer using the USB lead. The colours you see in the photo are fixed but if you hold the FN key and tap the light button on its right side it starts to breathe. Again this is a fixed pattern and speed or if you want to switch everything off you can do this by just tapping its dedicated light key.
The only minor issue is the 'return' key is not the usual size, which takes a bit of getting used to. For the money though I think you'd struggle to find a better keyboard. I've been using it for just over a month and its holding up well with no problems. I've also ordered a second one as a xmas present!
The overall design of the keyboard is slightly slimmer and less wide than a usual keyboard by the fact that the base has been reduced slightly in thickness, and there's very little border around the keys, this, however doesn't make it any less sturdy. The layout's fantastic - all keys are easy to read and decipher even when the back lighting is turned off, and there are signal lights to show "number lock / caps lock / scroll lock" which are obvious and in a perfect place (top right-hand corner). The key to turn the back lighting on / off is easy to spot as showing a small sun-like symbol, placed in between the right-hand FN (function) key, and Ctrl (control) key.
The keyboard's weight is decent, slightly more than I imagined, but lighter than any regular keyboard.
The colours don't change or rotate, and you can't fix them to one specific colour, but to me the full rainbow is what I was looking for in a backlit gaming keyboard, which looks good in full light, but looks even better in darker settings.
The only thing I had to get used to whilst typing on this keyboard, was the Enter key; it's an oblong shape, so I had trouble adapting to not pressing a little above it while I typed.
On one final note, the wire is shorter than I expected meaning I had to find some extension cords to be able to plug it into the back of my computer, but it works completely perfectly, and that is my one and only downside.
For those worried:
- It came in good time
- It looks exactly as it does in the picture shown
- It's well packaged and came with instructions to help you set up, along with contact information so you could get hold of the seller if need be (I had no reason to)
- Great quality for the price paid, would DEFINATELY use this seller again =)
After reading the bad reviews (as everyone goes there first) I was a little nervous of buying this Keyboard. But! Now I have it and used it, I am very happy. I wouldn't say it was the best gaming keyboard going, but for the price it beats a lot of the cheap to mid range without a doubt.
Played PUBG and won a few chicken Dinners using this keyboard!! Nice and firm, feels nicely built and doesn't feel cheap! Nice Colouring and nice comfort grip....
If the return key was normal sized I'd be happier....