- Actors: Vinod Khanna, Hema Malini, Naseeruddin Shah, Neena Gupta, Reema Lagoo
- Directors: Aruna Raje
- Producers: Aruna Raje
- Format: Colour, DVD-Video, Import, PAL
- Language: Hindi
- Subtitles: English
- Dubbed: English
- Region: Region 2 (This DVD may not be viewable outside Europe. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3 - 1.33:1
- Number of discs: 1
- Studio: Trans UK Ltd
- DVD Release Date: 26 July 2004
- Run Time: 185 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 239 customer reviews
- ASIN: B0006FQ9UE
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 289,369 in DVD & Blu-ray (See Top 100 in DVD & Blu-ray)
Rihaee [DVD] 
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Bollywood drama set in a Rajasthani village. When Mansukh (Naseeruddin Shah) seduces Taku (Hema Malini), she becomes pregnant. On her husband Amarji's (Vinod Khanna) return, she informs him of her decision to keep her baby despite the villagers' attempts to terminate her pregnancy.
Top customer reviews
Here are some facts courtesy of the BBC:
The series was broadcast between 26/12/1984 and 27/12/1992.
There were 16 x 50mins episodes, 1 x 115 mins episode, 3 x 110 mins episodes and 1 x 100 mins episode, making a total of 1345 mins approx.
The DVD Box set states: 'Running time 1350 mins approx'.
So it would seem there are no cuts.
Having watched most of the episodes now I am happy to report that the episodes are complete and match the original broadcast format. I hope this clears this up for everyone.
Enjoy this fabulous series!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews