Rights at Work: Pay Equity Reform and the Politics of Legal Mobilization (Chicago Series in Law and Society): Pay Equity Reform and the Policies of Legal Mobilization (Language & Legal Discourse) Paperback – 25 Jun 1994
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Michael W. McCann is chair and professor in the department of political science at the University of Wisconsin. He is the author of Taking Reform Seriously: Perspectives on Public Interest Liberalism.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories > Business & Economic History
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Labour
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Law > Jurisdictions Other Than England & EU
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Civil Liberties & Political Activism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Countries & Regions > United States
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Discrimination & Racism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Social Issues