on 4 April 2017
Does what it says on the tin
on 13 July 2014
Bought these for my son, who was very pleased with it.
on 31 May 2016
I really like stick/cream anti-perspirant as a rule. I find that sprays just fill the room with fumes and the house is too cold to have much more than minimum ventilation. Roll ons are just wet and don’t seem to dry properly! So I’ve been using sticks or creams for years and tried a number of different ones. I’ve used mens and womens, and tend to pick the ones that claim to have very long lasting protection. This one claims to be 96 hours protection against wetness and odour, dry and long lasting freshness. Its got 0% alcohol and is skin friendly.
I found the texture a little odd, grainy or lumpy?! But it went on okay and didn’t cause any skin irritation. The scent is quite mild. It smells like a men’s deoderant, but not in the sort of way that some can really stand out. Quite pleasant smell and not noticeable after a short amount of time.
I found that it didn’t really work for me. Towards the end of the day any protection it might have given had definitely worn off and I had that odd sensation under my arms that I get if I have no deodorant on at all. There was no smell of the product and it just left me not feeling quite so fresh as I’d like to be! I wouldn’t buy it again, it isn’t as good as other brands.
on 9 April 2014
I bought this product purely off, of the great reviews it got by everyone else. But it just didn't suit me tbh. it's the 1st stick antiperspirant i have ever tried as sprays just don't cut it anymore. but it felt sticky and collected under arm making you feel uncomfortable all day, not to mention very hard to wash off as well! the smell faded in literally an hour after putting it on. i have never been a fan of roll ons for reasons similar to this, so i was really disappointed with this coz it did the same, i recently bought sure maximum protection and mitchum endurance sticks to see if they worked any better and i love them both especially the mitchum stick. it lasts for 48h and you feel fresh and great all day and night even into next morning.
on 5 February 2014
I've been using Right guard for over 4 years now. It's never let me down yet. I work in a hot kitchen as a chef, so i know what it means to get hot n sweaty at times. Its got no heavy perfume to it either which i like. And at the price on here for just over a quid, you wont beat it.
on 6 September 2013
Needed something for my travel bag that was smaller than a big spray can.

Settled on this because it was well priced and I like Right Guard stuff.

Not much more to say really. It does what anti-perspirant should. Stops me sweating, makes me smell nice, and it's not sticky.

Great stuff.
on 18 August 2015
this 48 hour thing is a bit of a strange claim really. like ... who doesn't was in two days? But if you use a good soap and then apply this afterwards I found the nasty sweaty armpit raiders stayed away for longer. Probably the best roll on I have ever tried.
on 23 June 2014
Bought in a shop, then I couldn't find it. But it's so effective I bought it on here!!
One word of caution, like any deodorant, don't use the same one forever... they stop working. But this is the one I keep going back to!
on 19 October 2014
as soon as i opened the item the top half of the roll on stick came apart like the red sea , then after putting it on i noticed weird rash dimples appearing on my chest? what a crap product at an expensive price
on 1 February 2016
Quick delivery, happy with the item.