Rifleman Costello - The Adventures of a Soldier of the 95th (Rifles) in the Peninsular & Waterloo Campaigns of the Napoleonic Wars Paperback – 7 Nov 2005
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Publisher
This book of Costellos narrative in its unedited and unabridged form the whole Rifleman! It is not a facsimile all the typesetting is new, clean and legible.
It forms part of a series of accounts by rifleman published by Leonaur who also offer other Napoleonic history books.This book is one of several in our Eyewitness to War series. Costello is expensive on the antiquarian market but it is now available at normal paperback price.
Theres also a hardcover cloth bound with dustwrapper version at a price less than some facsimile paperbacks. This book will not appear on the publishers remainders market. Enjoy.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
David Cook, author of Liberty or Death: 1 (The Soldier Chronicles), Heart of Oak: The Soldier Chronicles: 2 and Blood on the Snow: 3 (The Soldier Chronicles)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Political
- Books > Biography > War & Espionage > Air Force
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Peninsular War
- Books > History > Military History > Armed Forces > Air Forces
- Books > History > Military History > Military Life & Institutions
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Warfare & Defence