Size: 5 UK|Colour: Black - Schwarz (schwarz 00)|Change
Price:£32.86 - £38.59

on 19 June 2014
My new Rieker clogs just arrived, and I am so happy! They are soft, supple, and very comfy. It's my second pair of the Rieker anti-stress shoes, and I understand why they are called anti-stress.... It feels like you're walking on clouds in these light, bouncy shoes. I would highly recommend them!
on 8 May 2015
They feel really comfy, but have only worn around the house so far. They are quite a clumpy shoe, so I think they look better with trousers. Just my opinion tho. They also had a strong chemical smell to them when I first took them out the box, but its fading now. All in all Iam pleased with them.
on 11 May 2015
These shoe are brilliant. Would recommend them to anyone. So comfy. Came really quick. Not all have free delivery so watch out for.
on 12 May 2015
Great fit and so comfortable... After wearing these you don't want to wear any other shoes.
on 14 May 2015
Excellent delivery next day. Super comfortable could wear all day.
on 7 August 2014
Excellent service and product. Highly recommended. Thankyou
on 5 June 2015
Love them,I stand up at work and these shoes are so comfy
on 19 April 2015
Found theses to be too tight across the toes. Needed a comfortable pair of shoes after having an operation to repair torn tendons in my left foot, I'm still recovering from a bit of nerve damage and some slight swelling otherwise I think theses would have been perfect for me.
on 19 June 2015
Excellent fit more like slippers then shoes
on 29 May 2015
So comfortable and a great price