Customer reviews

Size: 39 EU|Colour: Beige - Beige (porzellan 60)|Change
Price:£38.09 - £49.99

on 3 May 2015
These sandals are lovely, they dont cut in across the top of my toes and there are no hard ridges
on the inside bars. I have had many pairs in the past that have been hard and therefore cut into my
foot like a razor.

Whilst I have put that they fit as expected, I did order half a size larger because I wanted a looser fit. This works
perfectly and I am sure I will get plenty of use from them, without having to wear footsies and sticking plasters.
on 12 August 2014
I would recommend these sandals to anybody who likes comfort! I was surprised with the colour when they arrived - it is better than the picture on line. They aren't silvery at all - so much nicer.( More of a goldy colour). I ordered them because they were a good price and was finding it difficult to find an english size 7 anywhere. I think i have taken them off to go to bed and have a shower they are that comfortable! Really they are so comfortable and elegant looking that i am looking for another pair!
on 27 April 2015
Tried to buy these in a high street store but they didn't have my size, & they said they couldn't order them for me. I came home & went onto Amazon and managed to get them £22 cheaper than I would have payed had I bought them in the shop! Excellent!!
This is my third pair of Rieker sandals and I couldn't be more pleased! Perfect for wearing all day in the summer, you forget you've got them on, they are so comfortable and easy to walk in.
Delivery was free and quick.
on 24 February 2015
Good fit with adjustable width strap. Have bought these before in different colours, really comfy cushioned inners. Would definitely recommend.
on 4 August 2017
Excellent value
on 23 June 2014
This is the second pair of sandals of this style I have had and they are just as lovely as my last pair - wore them almost all day,every day last year.
on 26 June 2017
Nice shoes and very good service
on 3 August 2017
Very good fit and comfortable as expected from Reiker
on 28 July 2017
Nice shoes, look lovely, not cheap though and postage expensive.
on 3 August 2014
I always buy Reiker,mostly their ankle boots but as this was such a bargain i couldn,t resist.
It was difficult to tell accurately the colour from the photos,they are slightly darker than i expected
But doesn't distract from me liking them and as with all the Reiker shoes i have purchased they
are very comfortable, I hope Amazon have more bargains like this in the future.

See one answered question