- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Riding the Creative Rollercoaster: How Leaders Evoke Creativity, Productivity and Innovation Paperback – 3 Feb 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Written by the Chair of the World Economic Forum's Global Agenda Council on New Models of Leadership and CEO of the industry-leading Now-Here group
Presents a new and more creative approach to innovation, and in turn how this transforms the art and practice of leadership
Presents a unique and groundbreaking four-stage framework designed to help organizational cultures, teams and leaders develop innovation for success
About the Author
Dr Nick Udall is co-founder and CEO of nowhere, and is the current chair of the World Economic Forum's Global Agenda Council on New Models of Leadership. For over 20 years Nick has worked alongside the CEOs and Executive teams of global corporations catalyzing business breakthroughs and organizational transformations, by design.
Learn more @ www.nickudall.com
Related items to consider
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The creative rollercoaster framework provides clear and compelling insight into the human process of releasing breakthrough. In taking us beyond the territory we know, the path of the rollercoaster marks a decisive departure from the chorus of “achiever” advice one normally finds in the leadership literature.
Instead of assuming that “the answer” is out there to be deciphered by analysing facts or following rules of thumb, the rollercoaster leads us to venture together beyond what we know, to unlock true breakthroughs. Nick Udall shows how any person, any organisation, any leader or leadership team, can put this framework to work, “at will and with skill.”
The rollercoaster is elegantly and intricately interwoven with other key frameworks, including:
• insight into the levels of human development that point the way toward evocative leadership in our volatile, complex world
• a coherent map of the states and qualities of mind needed to step into such post-conventional leadership
• the phenomenon of collective intelligence – how to truly embrace difference, creating teams that leverage their individual contributions exponentially as they ride the rollercoaster together.
This result is a compelling roadmap toward cultures of innovation, and the evocative leadership that can bring them to life.
I strongly recommend this book to anyone who aspires to lead a truly innovative organisation, or to release personal or team creativity in any arena.