on 21 February 2015
great book and great fun with my five years old but as he is only five you do need to explain some of the riddles and telling him to look careful at the picture for clues of the riddles. great for adults, quickly delivery too.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 14 January 2004
This has been a wonderful meeting with a book that was a total surprise. As much a children's as an adult book with an attractive layout,clever use of illustratoins integrated with text and clever type setting. A great idea as a gift to all those who have forgotten what fun the English language is. I use the riddles frequently in my capacity as an english teacher in Norway.
on 10 February 2009
Riddle Me This!: Riddles and Stories to Sharpen Your Wits
This book was quite good fun, but the lay-out of it is a bit confusing, ana I would say that the riddles aren't very conventional or logical. Although the 10yr old I bought it for seemed quite amused by it, it wasn't exactly what I was expecting. I wouldn't purchase it again.
on 9 April 2009
I ordered this book because i was able to use the "look inside" facility on Amazon. The riddles are though provoking. The lovely illustrations allow you to think about the answer before guessing.