Customer reviews

Size: 2.5 UK|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£38.75 - £67.95

on 22 June 2014
Delighted with theses shoes.I have been buying a pair each year as school shoes for my older son. My younger son now starting school ( and big brothers hand me downs were too big)) so bought these. They are smart and very hard wearing . he wore them to family wedding this weekend with kilt outfit and looked fantastic. I recommend them. The speed of delivery and service form seller also excellent
on 21 June 2016
Positives:
Arrived really wuickly, son loves them, really soft leather and comfy fit (he has g/h wide feet)

Negatives:
Toes looking battered within a week of purchase!
NOT ideal if you have ason who plays footie at playground! Not as robust as other reviewers are saying.

Need a lot of care (not a bad lesson for my 12 year old, who is finally polishing his shoees regularly to try to keep them looking nice)

I wish these shoes had a rubberised protective bit on the toes. Sadly I do not think these are going to last long 😩 (which is a shame, as they are lovely shoes)
on 15 September 2014
Very happy with this shoe for my 12 year old son that I ordered another pair. Super fast delivery also.
on 28 January 2017
Exceptional quality, long life, waterproof, and very comfortable. I could not recommend these highly enough especially compared to most other shoe brands. They have lasted a full year and more of Hard 10 year old boy school wear and they are still going strong. We will definitely buy this brand again.
I have NOT been given these shoes or paid by the brand to give this review
on 25 June 2016
I always buy my son Ricosta school shoes. This is the first pair of lace ups he has has but they have proved just as robust and comfortable as the Velcro ones. He has been wearing them since September and whilst they are at the end of their life (and getting a bit small!) they have been fantastic. I am back now buying the next size up ready for the new school year.
on 10 August 2015
Good quality, good fit, look lovely, fit orthotics

See one answered question