Customer reviews

on 7 November 2011
I'm still preferringLonely Planet Guide.
This was my first purchase of this editorial, after use it I've missed a lot of things: the descriptions are not good and I think thewalkguides coulb be really really better.
on 2 August 2011
Another great guide book from Rick Steves, where you know you'll get time and money saving tips and safe, nice accomodation suggestions. My one gripe, which probably isnt fair, is that it is what it is: a broad overview of several countries.
on 27 August 2013
I discovered this new book by Rick Steves just before our August 2013 cruise. I wish I'd had it sooner. following his advice, I cut the book up and made a mini- booklet for each port we visited. His tips on how to access the city centers from the cruise terminals, how to tour independently using public transportation and/or his walking tours, plus finding local guides were all helpful. A must buy for a Northern European cruise!
on 18 July 2010
excellent book,really helpful with some handy tips + places to visit. Highly recommended. - money well spent
on 26 July 2016
Another great guidebook. It's not too detailed but that is expected for a book with many countries!
Quite light and easy to carry around while travelling.
on 7 April 2012
Only used for Norway & Denmark - very American oriented and not too long on detail on some parts of the countries, but not bad overall. Good for overview.
on 5 March 2014
Extremely helpful when I was travelling around Finland. I love all the Rick Steves books and this was no exception.
on 11 May 2015
I took a cruise last year and this book was invaluable. Highly recommended.