- Buy three titles for £20 from the qualifying selection when dispatched from and sold by Amazon. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
Rick Stein's Spain [DVD]
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
|Price:||£6.51 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Using his friend’s old campervan, Rick Stein climbs aboard to travel the length and breadth of Spain in search of a culinary duende – a flamenco term, implying a sense of soul, expression and authenticity.
From Galicia, the Basque country and Catalonia to Castilla-La Mancha and Andalusia, Rick samples his way through the specialities and hidden treats of each region, including the famous Asturian fabada, a hearty bean stew; pintxos, delicious Basque tapas; the sweet and succulent prawns of Palamós in Catalonia and food influenced by the New World in the Antigua Abaceria of Seville.
Along the way Rick savours the delights and atmosphere of the cider festival at Gijon, the snail festival in Lleida and a spectacular paella festival in Valencia, as well as observing the skills on display at vineyards, beach parties, garlic farms, secret Cabrales cheese caves and much more.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
A good DVD transfer but no extras on the disk. A good buy.
As for that customer who says it's not what they expected. Just what did they expect? I expected the DVDs to be the same as the TV series and they are.
There are two DVDs with 2 episodes on each of one hour each. Highly entertaining for the scenery and factual information as well as the cookery.
Another feature of Rick's dvd adventures is that they are also fascinating travelogues. It's almost worth watching them for that alone, as I do on Sunday mornings.
This is another great addition to the Rick Stein collection (and I recommend the book as well). Can't fault this, hence the 5 stars. Well done Rick, keep them coming.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I missed a lot of these episodes when it was on TV so was able see them at last on DVD.A very interesting series.Published 9 days ago by Mrs. C. E. Smith
Once again a really well produced set of programmes which will apeal to all levels of cooks out there.Published 1 month ago by PETER BALL
Another tasty product from Rick. It is entertaining as well as delicious. I wished Amazon offered a digital version.Published 6 months ago by Fenerli M.K.