on 26 April 2017
Another very interesting book from Mr Kiyosaki, a lot repetition, but that is the way you learn, recommended.
on 2 April 2015
A must read! Great book on a different way of thinking anout money. Everyone, I believe, should read it as soon in their life as possible, it just opens up your thinking and gives some fresh ideas around money subject.
on 23 August 2017
Although it was a very tiny book, it was jam packed with lots of financial wisdom. Good book to introduce your kids into the world of financial literacy. My 7 year old daughter knows the difference between Assets and Liabilities. Thanks Robert!
on 1 March 2016
Useful introduction to understanding money without understanding how your money use affects other people.
on 14 August 2016
I would recommend this book to any small business owner. I first read it a few years back and it quickly became clear why my business was struggling to make headway. We switched direction and now we're in a much stronger position. For me working harder wasn't the solution, working smarter was.
on 21 February 2016
This book is a brilliant to the point introduction to financial intelligence. Buy it for your teen (or whoever) and read if first! You will be glad you did.
on 8 February 2014
This book was a life changer for me.

If you are serious about getting out of the rat race, this is a beacon of light.

Although some of the content may seem obvious and "tell me something I don't know" it is due to its simplicity that you can easily miss the point.
on 21 May 2015
Yet another great thought provoking book by Robert that is certainly helping me on my way to financial freedom. As a 27 year old, his books are helping fortify all the thoughts I had along these lines as a youngster, that others advised me against, and ill advised me at that. I'm now moving onto his investment book before reading some of the other titles he has mentioned throughout his series
on 11 October 2016
Really good book, with a taste to investing.
on 8 June 2015
Teach your children about money - It will save you a fortune